• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If You Could Blow Yourself, Would You? & If A Girl, Eat your puss?

Is this a serious question?
I'd have to believe everyone would try it at least once!

I mean if you get off with your hand why wouldn't you
use your mouth to keep things interesting?

Sorry VB....for me there's a difference in whacking your spike with your hand while watching (or imagining) some chick get off from having a dick in your mouth....even if it's my own....At least from a straight man's perspective.

A man handles his own tool with his hand just pissing or packing it away a billion times in his life and as such I think there is very little psychological difference from squeezing one off when you're aroused IMO.

Like I said before, I don't even see how a straight man could even consider having any dick near his mouth and I for one never got the joke about being able to suck your own dick...but I guess we're all different.:dunno:

when i was younger i could suck my own cock, alas, cant o that anymore. but if i could, i wouldnt leave my room !

It would be too weird and unnatural to me. Plus it's kind of gay. Not to mention it just would look a lot better if some hot women did it for me.

Please tell this isn't some thing that you boys really try? Gross!....Seriously, what's up with all the wanting girls to lick their own nipples and taste their own? I'd rather savor the flavor of someone else!

Please tell this isn't some thing that you boys really try? Gross!....Seriously, what's up with all the wanting girls to lick their own nipples and taste their own? I'd rather savor the flavor of someone else!

Couldn't agree more.:thumbsup:

I still can't remotely understand the concept of a (so called) straight guy wanting to suck any kind of dick or having one anywhere near his mouth.

I'll never get that shit.:confused:

just like a guy said before..most of you all grab your own dicks and jack it off from time to time. you are doing a sexual act with a body part on yourself.....your mouth is a body part as well...no difference.

i personally wouldn't do it becuase of the odd position you woudl be in and it would probably not be comfortable

just like a guy said before..most of you all grab your own dicks and jack it off from time to time. you are doing a sexual act with a body part on yourself.....your mouth is a body part as well...no difference.

Handling your cock with your hand is as natural as waking up and going to sleep for all men...and it's done millions of times over the course of a man's lifetime whenever he goes to piss, washes his cock, adjusts it in his underwear, etc. There is nothing natural or consistent with a straight man having a cock in mouth.

Self-massaging your cock or any other part of your body is FAR different in my mind than the notion of sucking a dick.

When you masturbate, in most cases you are being aroused by some other external influence and the rubbing of your cock is just to facilitate the actual orgasm while you imagine whatever is creating the arousal. Sucking your own prick would be the arousing influence IMO and pretty difficult to separate having a dick in your mouth from being the cause of your arousal.

no i wouldn't it's just not right. even ron jeremy who can suck his own dick said " you just don't get over the fact that you have a dick in your mouth".:glugglug:

no i wouldn't it's just not right. even ron jeremy who can suck his own dick said " you just don't get over the fact that you have a dick in your mouth".

When dogs chase car bumpers that's an example of an idea that's not been well thought out. Because at the end of it...I'm sure ol' Fido is left feeling for all of his desire to do so, it was really an overrated idea once he actually caught a bumper.

I would hope most of the (so-called) straight guys who claim it's something they wish they could do...merely haven't thought the idea through well like ol' Fido.:2 cents: