• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

If they offered you the job of President would you take it, and if you took it

If they offered you the job of president, would you take it?

• Total voters

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
what would your first act be?

(I'd make bacon pizza the National Food.)

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Fuck no. When I punch out I want to go home. Don't call me till you want to pay me time and a half.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
First act: Forbid sponsoring parties and candidates

And the second day, I guess I would have a surprising accident ;)

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
And the second day, I guess I would have a surprising accident ;)

Heck yeah. The workman's comp for that job has got to be out of this world. I think you also get full dental for life.

Executive Order to declassify the dozen secret documents that still exist from The Civil War. (If its what I suspect, politics in the US will change forever.)

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Executive Order to declassify the dozen secret documents that still exist from The Civil War. (If its what I suspect, politics in the US will change forever.)

That's why they'd never let you do it— one day you'd be walking down the street, whistling Dixie, the next day the street'd be walking down you. Believe that.

Oval office cam. Hey, if I'm getting head from an Intern, I might as well help balance the budget. Only $24.99 a month or $249.99 for a full year.

bahodeme

Closed Account
No, it wouldn't be a good idea. When someone opposes my budget (either cuts or taxes), I probaly would react like this...

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member

Don't forget to publish the National Treasure: Book of Secrets in paperback edition!

My second action as a president would be to put the FreeOnes link on top of the white house website :1orglaugh

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
President of where? POTUS?
Yep.

I'd immediately stamp on corruption everywhere (corporations would then start having -GASP!- to pay tax), stamp on military over-spend, ramp up spending on health and education, immediately begin a program of green power production on a net-effect basis.

I'd immediately withdraw from Afghanistan: Obama Bin Laden is dead and hanging around in the country will only cause more problems. Besides, once I'm in charge of the united states then I care a lot more about the 'states and a lot less about Afghanistan, so let the Afghans sort their own problems, rather than forcing our solutions on them which will probably result in them throwing the baby out with the bathwater sooner or later.
I'd also ban any products which feature built in obsollescance and massively stamp on imports from china. I'd attempt to patch up relations with Russia, but it takes two to tango.
I'd also pass a law that no person may be paid more than ten-twenty times the national minimum wage unless they own their own company.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Yes I would.

The first thing I'd do is go into the Oval Office; sit at the desk, prop my feet up on the desk, and light a Marlboro.

The second thing I'd do is start calling all the people I could think of that ever dissed me; and say "Guess where I am now?".....

For all those who say "I"m gonna do this, and I'm gonna do that." (with the exception of Elwood), Just remember. There are checks and balances.. called the Legislative Branch. Which consists of The House, The Senate, which together forms the Congress. And without those, we end up right back to square one again like England of the 1600s, Russia of the 1920s, etc.

Just sayin'.