• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I would like to remain a member of this community. 95 percent of you are fucked in the head.

Mind if I have a seat?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
So remain a member...who says you have to move out? And thank you, for including me.

[

Mayhem

Banned
As an obvious member of the 5% (one could almost say leader), you have my permission to continue existing.

Would it impress any of you if I told you that I am wearing a pair of BoothBabe's nipple clamps?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
ehhh I think you guys are too easy...seriously how hard is it to find a woman to drink with ...if you've got the money, they've always got the time,

That's a fair point...if I'm the one buying. :cool:

And she has offered to (try to) drink Elwood and myself under the table and says she has a 90 percent success rate in picking up chicks. So then, there's that.

Fixed that for you...:D

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I'm a member of Sam's Club.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
I said 90% in getting straight chicks to go lezbo. and I never said I'd drink anyone under the table. I'm a light weight especially if there are shots involved. I'm buzzed after 2 drinks, or 3 beers.

and speaking on behalf of the 95% he is referring to, I would like to say that take offense to being lumped together with the derelicts of this board. But I think that that BC should be required to post a list of his 5% who make the cut.

Milano seems a little cranky this morning. I shan't produce a list . You know who you are. I guess I should have put (Parody) in the thread title.

Mariahxxx

actually I'm doing pretty well today :) I think I sold my boat for my asking price which was unexpected but works out nicely. I've been online all morning trying to find a good Hurricane Star Deck and doing some editing on this week's videos.

I was also kidding about the list. I'm just not communicating very well yet :) it's fucking POURING and lightning ever since you asked me yesterday about the weather lol

Mariahxxx

no he was lying about the weather up until yesterday. it hasnt been storming at all for a while. it started right after you asked me that. literally, within minutes lol