• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I would like to remain a member of this community. 95 percent of you are fucked in the head.

Why in the hell is the word t o r r e n t i a l filtered?

Didn't consider that. I always figured that if I ever got banned it would be over something stupid. But not something as stupid as heavy downpours.

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
See; now that's just going to make me want to use that word as much as possible in reference to everything but piracy...:D

Jason your profile says you are or were a SEAL. That's cool.

I have a friend that was a medic on ST-4.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Blue Countach said:
This may be the only time that Mayhem considers himself a 5 Percenter.

Is that anything like a 1%...'cause I know a bunch of those.

Blue Countach said:
And she has offered to (try to) drink Elwood and myself under the table and says she has a 90 percent success rate in picking up chicks. So then, there's that.

I wouldn't mind sitting down with you 2, and making you feel like you weren't big enough drunks!:D

pink pony boy said:
Thread moved to a more appropriate home, now behave or I´ll be very cross with you all.

:rofl2:What are you gonna do? Beat us up with your little lavender hooves?

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
I wouldn't mind sitting down with you 2, and making you feel like you weren't big enough drunks!:D?

Sounds like a plan. I must warn you however, I have to constantly make sure there isn't too much blood in my alcohol system. I don't want to die.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
I thought this thread was going to be about big tits. Fuck you Blue for wasting my time.

But isn't that good thing that we are bit fucked up in the end? Chats here would be pretty boring if everyone agreed on everything. While I don't trust many people, I would never trust a man who looks too good to be true. Everyone makes mistakes and says silly things at least equally and most likely much more than the amount they say smart things. Even all of those famous names people tend to quote often have said shit loads of silly things. Some of those sayings just never made it to public or were just forgotten next to more popular sayings. Person who seem to never make mistakes is most likely nothing more than very boring and calculative person, just a baller, a player giving answers people want to know or answers that they think makes one look better than they usually are. Noone is perfect and the rest are just deadly suspicious. Now let's see how many wants to be again in that 5%?
:suspicious:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I want a pony.