• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I was fisted and it felt great.

Last night I was having sex with my girlfriend, we were horny as hell and were going @ it for more than an hour and a half and she decided to do something unexpected as a nice ending to a good sex session. I was sitting on my hands and knees and she was sitting behind me and she suddenly started to push her hand into my pussy. She pushed her hand all the way in me and it felt, wel, like i was completely filled. It was awesome and I definitely want her to do it again :)

Last night I was having sex with my girlfriend, we were horny as hell and were going @ it for more than an hour and a half and she decided to do something unexpected as a nice ending to a good sex session. I was sitting on my hands and knees and she was sitting behind me and she suddenly started to push her hand into my pussy. She pushed her hand all the way in me and it felt, wel, like i was completely filled. It was awesome and I definitely want her to do it again :)

Hey "boothbabe" have you ever posted any actual pics and not just the few pics from the convention center you posted

No, I haven't. I don't have a digital camera myself and I'm not going to buy a scanner to scan framed pictures of myself just so I can post them here.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
We need pictures to confirm this. ;)

No, I haven't. I don't have a digital camera myself and I'm not going to buy a scanner to scan framed pictures of myself just so I can post them here.

Wait, why do you have framed pictures of yourself?

Is that a normal thing for people to have around the house? Whenever I want to see myself, I just look in a mirror. :dunno:

Blink

Closed Account
You're aware that vaginal fisting carries a risk of giving me an erection, right? I can't cite specific percentages, but it's up there. Providing pictures will increase the risk quite significantly, so it's a good thing that you're unable to do so. :tongue:

Wait, why do you have framed pictures of yourself?

Is that a normal thing for people to have around the house? Whenever I want to see myself, I just look in a mirror. :dunno:

My mistake. I should have said framed pictures with me in them, like family pictures.

You're aware that vaginal fisting carries a risk of giving me an erection, right? I can't cite specific percentages, but it's up there. Providing pictures will increase the risk quite significantly, so it's a good thing that you're unable to do so. :tongue:

Ahh man.. You should really read the posts above you b4 you post lol

What? She's narcissistic? A man? Old? All three?

I'm going to bed. I'm sure you guys will have everything sorted out by the time I return. :dunno:

hahaha I dont want to start a flame war or anything but lets just say its pretty obvious that the OP isnt a female

hahaha I dont want to start a flame war or anything but lets just say its pretty obvious that the OP isnt a female

It's obvious you don't think I'm a female but I don't care what you think about me, you're just some letters on the internet. You can think I'm a talking pig with wings for all I care.