• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I think America is cut off.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
If all hope is lost then there's only one thing to do:

Every decade has a doomsday theory it seems.

But, I thought the doomsday theory this decade was Dec. 21st 2012?

Oh crap! You mean America is going to die before then?!? :surprise:

In that case.................I guess it really doesn't matter. :dunno:

capt.160c407ef28347b58248a445c7a0723c-160c407ef28347b58248a445c7a0723c-0.jpg

capt.ec0f4ad81e3241058718490f681ddf67-ec0f4ad81e3241058718490f681ddf67-0.jpg

Would you believe I have no clue as to who those people are. Seriously, I'm not joking. :dunno:

georges

Staff member
barack obama and his ghettoisation policy is making USA more divided than united.

Thats the problem in America, we have too many people famous for doing nothing.. Like the losers above...

If people would, oh I don't know, pick up a fucking book and turn off idiots like these (Jersey Shore as an example), maybe things would begin to shift......is that going to happen? No way.

i don't really think you want out.
you just want some satisfaction.
i know where youre coming from, i was there myself.
i was disgusted and disappointed by almost everyone and everything around me.
wasn't my fault, they made me feel that way.
so i found a place, checked it out, liked it although it has many annoyances.
organized my life, learned the language aas best i could and prepared for a change, and changed it.
but no matter what, you will always miss your home.
so if you really want out, get out, you can always come back.

Pretty much. I have family planning a move to a different country....I may go along for a bit.....see, the difference with myself and my family is that if we end up moving, we plan to follow the immigration laws of said country/countries. A little different than what is happening here.

Especially where I live.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
That's one thing I don't get about america or my country; we seem so relaxed about letting the illegals pour in. No strict border controls.
What we should be doing is letting only the best and the brightest pour in.
Instead david "dickhead dave" Cameron likes the whole idea of an arbitrary cap on immigration, no relation to their skills or even to their terrorist intent.

Horse shit. Battle hardened veterans are MUCH better troops than raw recruits. On foot, on wheels, on tracks or on an ejector seat.
While the us has seen combat (albeit unequal in recent years) and has used the benefit of it's combat experience to train troops, what have the chinese got? Experience of supressing civilians in... Oh fuck I'm only four cans in and I forgot the name of the country.
Oh yeah, Tibet.

There is a reason why privates/seamen do not get big responsbilities and task untill they have proven that they can do the job.

Your not going to have a seaman recruit jump from a HH-60H to save a downed pilot in the middle of the Gulf.

JayJohn85

Banned
Horse shit. Battle hardened veterans are MUCH better troops than raw recruits. On foot, on wheels, on tracks or on an ejector seat.
While the us has seen combat (albeit unequal in recent years) and has used the benefit of it's combat experience to train troops, what have the chinese got? Experience of supressing civilians in... Oh fuck I'm only four cans in and I forgot the name of the country.
Oh yeah, Tibet.

Do believe some US generals had the same attitude towards the viet cong.....Described as pyjama wearing loons or something. Also is the US actually able to field as large as army as China? Zerg fest man.

PS> In war no one who lives stays green for long......Nothing like the deep end to gain experience or learn.

PSS> No offense but the US still hasn't shaked its image of trigger happy testerone young un's.....In fact the 360 degree firing all over the show and missing alot comes to mind. Depends mostly on air power.

PSSS> Ruskies and China arent some third rate dudes who cant fight for aerial supremacy....Hell even if you wreck their air force they got ground based shit that can shoot down your jets....And don't go quoting some dung, Fact is no one really really knows what they got, They aren't big into ego flexing and no one knows more about rockets than russians.

In fact during the kosovo crisis some obsolete piece of shit they supplied the serbs with shot down one of your stealth fighters

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
Do believe some US generals had the same attitude towards the viet cong.....Described as pyjama wearing loons or something. Also is the US actually able to field as large as army as China? Zerg fest man.

PS> In war no one who lives stays green for long......Nothing like the deep end to gain experience or learn.

PSS> No offense but the US still hasn't shaked its image of trigger happy testerone young un's.....In fact the 360 degree firing all over the show and missing alot comes to mind. Depends mostly on air power.

PSSS> Ruskies and China arent some third rate dudes who cant fight for aerial supremacy....Hell even if you wreck their air force they got ground based shit that can shoot down your jets....And don't go quoting some dung, Fact is no one really really knows what they got, They aren't big into ego flexing and no one knows more about rockets than russians.

In fact during the kosovo crisis some obsolete piece of shit they supplied the serbs with shot down one of your stealth fighters

The vietnamese had extensive experience practising guerrilla warfare against the French. Not that anyone in america with half-a-brain could've seen the whole giant clusterfuck coming and avoided it if they'd given half a shit about their people.
I'm sorry, I should refrain from such profanity, but it angers me when a country cares nothing for those who serve it.
I'm aware the chinese can outnumber the us. But the Iraquis outnumbered the coalition and it's possible the us would get help (who does NOT have a vested interest in taking china down a notch?).
I'm aware that no-one stays green for long in war.

I'm not offended - although I should be that you take me for a yank :p
I'm aware of the poor reputation of us combat troops. However, they certainly have more experience than those of china.

China ARE third rate dudes who can't fight for air-supremacy. They can't design their own jets and as far as I'm aware they don't train with anyone. They've got no good combat reputation. Unlike, for example, american or Israeli pilots.
As for the Russians, I couldn't agree more that they are something to be feared. In some ways their kit is superior to american kit.
I also believe that since china has proven a less than ideal allie and Russki government is less than squeeky clean they will happily sell weaknesses of chinese aircraft (most of which exist thanks to the Russians) to america should the two go to war.

JayJohn85

Banned
Valid points but you forget that Putin runs russia.....The other guy is farcical and even if he is the real deal he surely is as hardcore as Putin.....KGB to the core. Not a good thing considering he has likely been in the west on many occasions conducting whatever operations he was involved in. Yet not charmed or won over.

Yea China and Russia doesnt have a great relationship at times but trust me if the west made any overt moves on regional security as in their regional security they be the best of buds.

PS> For example Georgia.....Afghanistan is also the swinging door, But they probably happy to adopt a "wait and see" approach on that.They got their own radical islam problems, And hell half the west is bogged down their and in the middle east, A pretty fucking win win situation.

Thing is though our entire conversation on this deviates from my original point and it is also cold war shit......The world is past its old cold war shit, It suits the fat cats in all the countries, All of them having their own ruling elites to continue on this brand of globalization. Which in turn needs each other.

JayJohn85

Banned
In fact if coming disasters are mitigated like environmental ones and energy shit met....You'll find no one is cut off as the ground work all over will be being laid to move the world into a world community.

Them NWO conspirists nuts may soon actually have something to get in a tizzy about in the coming years, In fact disasters and shit might even be a good smokescreen or excuse to move the world in that direction.

barack obama and his ghettoisation policy is making USA more divided than united.

Hate to burst your bubble, but America was circling the crapper long before Barry Hussein took the office as resident figure head. Unfortunately, the only people who could have stopped this decline into the cesspool have been dead for quite some time now.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I was going to post an opinion on this topic, but I just saw that picture of Snooki and I suddenly feel the need to shower.

If you can't find any good music, you're not looking hard enough.

New Music? Rarely. Popular Music(which is what I think galactic was referring to) Never.

Every decade has a doomsday theory it seems.

Wouldn't call this a doomsday theory but more of a observation of the current state of the US and how it doesnt seem to be turning around just getting worse

Pretty much. I have family planning a move to a different country....I may go along for a bit.....see, the difference with myself and my family is that if we end up moving, we plan to follow the immigration laws of said country/countries. A little different than what is happening here.

Especially where I live.

Agree with most of your OP except for the baseball statement(not a fan of the sport) but if you do give another country a try make sure you let us all know what the day to day differences are that you notice. I have thought about doing it but moving to any other country is a huge move that takes a lot of time, money, courage etc

I don't think there will ever be a conventional war between U.S./China or U.S/Russia.
Nuclear possibly, but not conventional.

What does this mean?
What does his "ghettoisation policy" consist of?

georges

Staff member
What does this mean?
What does his "ghettoisation policy" consist of?

It consists into helping unwilling to work people, lazy and scummy ghetto susburb people by paying them healthcare and social security and this at the expense of the honest hardworking citizens. They touch money from the taxes collected on the hard working citizens but aside that they lead an underground economy. I am talking about people living in the bronx, the queens, detroit, compton and any other ghetto trash scummy suburb where most of the obama ghetto crowd fanboys live.

It consists into helping unwilling to work people, lazy and scummy ghetto susburb people by paying them healthcare and social security and this at the expense of the honest hardworking citizens. They touch money from the taxes collected on the hard working citizens but aside that they lead an underground economy. I am talking about people living in the bronx, the queens, detroit, compton and any other ghetto trash scummy suburb where most of the obama ghetto crowd fanboys live.

You're aware that 70 million americans voted for Obama, yes?

That's an awful lot of "ghetto crowd fanboys", especially considering only 12.5% of the voting populace is black. At minimum 61 million non-black voters voted for Obama.

Furthermore, Obama defeated McCain 52% to 48% among the nations highest income earners.

He also defeated McCain among voters of every educational level from high school grads on up. Among those with post-graduate degrees (17% of the voting population) he crushed McCain 58% to 40.

So as you can clearly see there is nothing to substantiate the claim he was elected by, nor is the servant of, "ghetto trash".

PS: Social security has been around for 75 years.

PSS: Around a million and half americans have filed for bankruptcy each of the last 9 years. The reason most often given for those bankrupticies is medical bills/expenses. My monthly insurance premium is $701.

Also he enthusiastically supported TARP, the bailout for several of our largest, most powerful capitalist concerns. That big BIG money went to big business and Wall Street, not to the "ghetto crowd".