• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
If you're going to ramble about policital economics than at least have a background in the science. :2 cents:

There are many prominent and noble prize winners in economist who agree with the OWS. The question is which side is right not who should be able to speak their mind. Your sophomoric knowledge of the science of economics shows.

There are many prominent and noble prize winners in economist who agree with the OWS. The question is which side is right not who should be able to speak their mind. Your sophomoric knowledge of the science of economics shows.
That's my point. I never claimed to be a Keynesian economist - I've taken 3 - 400 level economics courses and the bottom line is it's complex. It's not just, squat-where-you-want to shit. Ridiculous. And for the record, I am not well off, brah. I'm on the Eastside. :clap:

We are the 99 percent
We are the 99 percent
We are the 99 percent
We are the 99 percent
We are the 99 percent
We are the 99 percent
:clap:

I don't agree with their being massacred, but those flea beggars sure need to be dumped in the river.

Or at least major bumhead should turn on the firehoses and give them some soap.

Jon S.

Banned
But isn't this exactly what the GOP has been calling for for a few years now? :dunno: I mean, aren't they the ones who called on the people to "take our country back"? Guess it kinda backfired now that the true majority has been awakened. I mean, all they did on Wall Street was gambled other people's money, traded in bundled bad mortgages & derivatives, had rogue traders rip people off in the billions, ripped off pension funds and "little old ladies" for billions.....cost the tax payers of this country billions......oh I could go on and on.

Personally, their efforts might be a bit misguided, in that I doubt much, if anything will be accomplished by it.....but at least they are actually doing more about all of the bullshit that is so prevalent in this country in recent years than anyone on here.....myself included. Too many of us just sit back and do nothing and continue to get screwed over en masse. :2 cents:

Anyway, I thought trickle down economics was proven to be a failure the last time it was tried under the name of "Reaganomics." Put more money in the pockets of the rich.....and all you end up with is....richer rich people. :2 cents:

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
One can trace the bush economic collapse back to 2001 when congressional republicans gave him the windfall for the wealthy he asked for.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
^^^ has shit for brains, willing to make it public knowledge.

:clap:

^^ crawled out of rain soaked cardboard box, made his way to the local McDonalds to make this idiotic post.

Get a job you bum and stop shitting on the streets like the rest of your fellow loser, protesting toolbags!:facepalm:

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Haven't seen the London branch yet (by St Paul's Cathedral, near Goldman Sachs & the London Stock Exchanges offices), and I've no real desire to meet them either.
OK - if Capitalism has failed, what do we replace it with?
Communism? Russia & eastern Europe dumped that last century...
Anarchy? Saw that in London this August, didn't like it one bit...

What are they protesting?

After weeks and weeks at it, some of them came up with some witty signs and chants.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
People standing up for what is right while you sit home on your ass watching the jersey shore complaining about them being "bums"... :facepalm:

Exactly....I go to work everyday and worry about the money I make.
I don't sit under a cardboard box, take up valuable space where children could be playing and smell like dogshit all while crying and looking for a fucking handout!

We should call in the police from that town in Ohio and tell them we have a bunch of escaped animals on Wall St, we need you to blow their heads off as well! :D

Then they "occupy" a fucking coffin....

Exactly....I go to work everyday and worry about the money I make.
I don't sit under a cardboard box, take up valuable space where children could be playing and smell like dogshit all while crying and looking for a fucking handout!

We should call in the police from that town in Ohio and tell them we have a bunch of escaped animals on Wall St, we need you to blow their heads off as well! :D

As do I but some people went to work every single day or go to multiple jobs now or went to college for years and are in debt and cannot afford their bills or cannot get a job. NOT because they do not try, NOT because they are bums, NOT because they are "hippies"(havent been hippies in 30+ years) but because the greed in this country has become so extreme that companies are not happy making 100 million they would rather ship jobs overseas and make 150 million. Banks can give out loans they know are going to fail then ask us to bail them out while making it impossible to get credit for a lot of people. Or having money mean more to our elected officials than our vote or whats best for the country.

Standing up for these things being wrong is not asking for hand outs alex and your response to them shows your maturity level. If you cannot sympathize with people who have been given a bad lot in life no matter what they do then you have truly lost what makes you human.

I hope one day you find yourself in the position where you are taken advantage of which makes you unable to provide for your family, and while you stand up for yourself and others you will have to ignore the pompous asshole sitting at his computer calling someone else a bum or wishing death on them when in reality what they are doing is hard.