• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

i need sum sex advice

k watup everyone. this weekend im bout to get laid but i need some tips first. im a virgin and have no clue wat to do first. should i say anything while havin sex? how often should i switch positions, when i bust do i tell her and just stop ? any advice would be sweet. thanks

EDIT: The board language is English
EDIT: Please read the board rules;
http://board.freeones.com/announcement.php?f=4

Last edited by a moderator:
I say eat the pussy just in case you nut quick. At least she'll get something out of it and you'll have the chance to get more pussy. Don't try any fancy shit either.

faaancy... like what
:crowdgrin

just do wht ever u feel like to do just do ur best to blow her up

1. Do you have a condom? If not, get one. Don't assume she's on the pill or has other birth control. Cover your schlong, dude.

2. Take your time. Sex is not a race. Start with kissing, gently caress her breasts with her clothes still on. Then begin to take her shirt off. When you get her shirt off, take yours off too, if she doesn't help you out of it..

3. She'll probably start rubbing your cock and thighs..don't just quickly take your pants off. Let yourself get really hard and then say, "Damn..I gotta get out these pants." It's okay to make a joke and laugh.

4. Eye contact. Always make eye contact and smile. If you look like you're trying to cheat on a test or if you think looking "bored" will give you a "bend there, done that" kind of confidence..don't. It's doubtful your girl is expecting you to be Peter North the first time. Smile and make eye contact.

5. I wouldn't worry about "completing 4 positions in this order..." You're probably going to cum after she gives you head. You're going to need some time to "reboot" your hard drive...the easiest thing to do is guide her to sit on top of you...then you can move to Missionary or doggy.

6. If this is your girlfriend...the reality is that the 3rd time you have sex will be much better then the first time. If your girlfriend is a virgin...well...be careful if she's tight and in pain. You should be "in sync" with her and she should give you signals about what she likes and what you're doing to really get her wet.

it...depends...on...the...girl.

like using the wheel barrel position on her. He should just focus on not nutting in the first 3 pumps.

that would be a waste of time

k watup everyone. this weekend im bout to get laid but i need some tips first. im a virgin and have no clue wat to do first. should i say anything while havin sex? how often should i switch positions, when i bust do i tell her and just stop ? any advice would be sweet. thanks
and make sure you're actually getting anything. That would be a hell of a letdown.. for one, it's Tuesday and girls are capable of lying. then, you've never had anything before. i don't know what you did this time. let's hope she's not pulling your dick
get it. "pulling my leg"

You'll probably bust in 30 seconds. Mess around a bit first. If you dont bust in 30 seconds then start missionary...go slow then start going faster... then stop and pull her on top, you wont be able to move her but she'll get the hint and move on top if she wants. if ur wearing a condom just starting breathing hard when you bust and bite her shoulder/neck and thrust real hard once then just go limp (no pun intended), she'll know you're done. If no condom then pull out and bust on her stomach :). You can say some words while doing it, oh yes...thats nice....*her name*...but mostly chicks are the loud ones. let us know how it goes.

Tell the girl you are virgin, if you haven't already. It will change her expectations for the evening and take the pressure off of you. Allow her to show the way and ti will be a lot more relaxing and fun.:)

Tell the girl you are virgin, if you haven't already. It will change her expectations for the evening and take the pressure off of you. Allow her to show the way and ti will be a lot more relaxing and fun.:)

Great advice!:thumbsup:

Plenty of foreplay is my advice and take things slow.

Two simple rules ...

Two simple rules ...

1. Be yourself, although don't be hasty. Savor, don't rush.

2. Talk to her and be honest about your first time. If she says you are talking too much, then don't talk, although let her know you are letting her lead since it's your first time.

I'm envious of you my friend -- to have my first time back, sigh ... ;)

Just have fun, sex is something that comes natural. You will get the hang of it with more practice. Don't expect to be a pron star the first time, most of us were bumbling idiots the first time and would have done somethings differently if we could go back. But understand that life is about trial and error, the best thing you can do is communicate and have fun. Whatever you do don't punch her in the back of the head while fucking her doggy when she is cumming. THEY DON'T LIKE THAT!

Re: Two simple rules ...

Two simple rules ...

1. Be yourself, although don't be hasty. Savor, don't rush.

2. Talk to her and be honest about your first time. If she says you are talking too much, then don't talk, although let her know you are letting her lead since it's your first time.

Good advice I think.

Talk to her about it, speak to her about what you would each like to do. I think that could make it sexier for you both. Discuss it with her and be honest. As a girl I know that is what I would appreciate.

Mel

Do you actually have feelings for the girl? (as in, are you "in love" or do you think you love her?) If so, express them at some point before you get naked, but it might seem lame if you do so right before you penetrate her.

If you don't, well, just be nice, try to make the experience mutually satisfying, but don't fret over how often to change positions or whatever. Maybe just ask her what she wants and is interested in? Don't treat the whole experience like she is a tree with a conveniently placed hole and you are just plugging away to get your rocks off.

It's probably a good idea to talk about birth control / disease prevention stuff before you get going. There are enough unwanted kids in the world as is, and nobody likes getting a surprise STD...

Be respectful. The rest should go fine. It will probably feel really good, but if your experience matches that of myself and a lot of guys I know, the BEST sex is like the 3rd, 4th, 5th time, esp. if the girl is losing her virginity as well. After you both get the hang of it, it really becomes FUN, plus sexual ecstasy feels oh so good!

Good luck - don't be a jerk!

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Without warning, shove your dick into her asshole as hard as you can and call her by your ex-girfriend's name. Girls LOVE that.

"We interupt tonights broadcast to bring you this breaking news bulletin!

Tonight a world mourns as two bodies collided clumsily in a small unknown corner of the world, the tragedy was expected, witnesses claim of signs just before the event.

Claims of snickering, awkward fumbling, screams of fear and pain and finally premature ejaculation, followed by sighs of despair and utter disapointment.

Scientists predict in the wake of this event, damp sheets, hurt feelings and shattered confidence. Predictions of a re-occurence are slim, experts estimate the odds in the staggering millions!

We'll have more on this late breaking story as it comes in, Enjoy the movie folks!"