• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I miss.....

What happened to him, I haven't been on much myself the past few months so hadn't noticed that he hadn't posted in weeks

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
I was wondering where he was so I checked his last post. I guess hes done posting for a while because of Sam Fisher.

I was wondering where he was so I checked his last post. I guess hes done posting for a while because of Sam Fisher.
He's the one who always went out of his way to smart off to me in a thread that I started. I rarely if ever wandered into his threads and started shit with him like he did with me.

Nobody forced him to encounter me. That was all of his own doings.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
He's the one who always went out of his way to smart off to me in a thread that I started. I rarely if ever wandered into his threads and started shit with him like he did with me.

Don't shoot the messenger.

C.K. Lawrence

Closed Account
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 6697441, member: 586426"]:lurk:

I really do!! :(

Did you check behind the couch? Don't worry about it, he'll either be back or be cool else where's.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Dirl is ALWAYS with us....:yesyes:

Dude, the guy's got "Lurking" in his name. I bet if you were to turn around right now, like I'm going to do you'll find thatf;fad;hknv/slf;mf .faa fdmfd ;laf

Yup, nobody is here. I am home all by myself, nothing is wrong. It is I, Red Spyder, typing this from my PC at home. By the way that guy was a swell guy, yes, you should all miss him.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Lurky was naughty and cannot come play with you for a while. He's grounded.

Hehe kidding.

He's locked in my basement.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
He fell off a cliff. :elaugh:

:yesyes: