• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I miss.....

Dirk is one of the few I miss seeing. I don't post much, but I enjoyed reading his stuff. He was fairly balanced and always direct with a sense of humor.

I find Squallumz, JohnStro, Abrogate, Monica, BigCockTony, STDiva, and Monica also to be posters with some depth of thought (however you spell their names and whatever they are called now).

There are a few others out there that have pretty good sarcastic wit and don't take this board to seriously and they're fun to see post too. ...then there are those who are entrenched in their one sided beliefs that they just post hateful crap and think they are being clever when they trollishly have what appears to be a victory online. -- Those are the folks that bore me. (I'd put money that if those trolls happen to read this they'll either rant and tell me to f' off or think I'm talking about someone else. :) )

Anyway...I miss seeing Lurkin' Dirk's postings too. Smart fellow and class act.

Shifty

O.G.
If anyone ever wonders why I complain yet keep coming back, the above exchange is an encapsulation; a microcosm if you will; of why I can't stay away. Ye Gods, how I love this place. :thumbsup:

My "Hello, your Finnish" comment was addressing comments assari made in the thread referenced - and as usual it was tongue-in-cheek.

I wasn't not suggesting that all Finns like hockey.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
On the topic of missing people, I miss ChefChiTown. Us useless mods wouldn't even be needed if he were around cause he would have ripped a ton of members apart so badly they'd be embarassed to log on again.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Contact, with him, I have.

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I have a way to contact him too, I just... don't, for some reason. I really should. He was the best member on this whole site and it wasn't even close.

Mayhem

Banned
My "Hello, your Finnish" comment was addressing comments assari made in the thread referenced - and as usual it was tongue-in-cheek.

I wasn't not suggesting that all Finns like hockey.

I was saying that I enjoy the aimless directions some threads go in, sometimes. Start a thread about Dirk, get a thread about Finnish hockey. :1orglaugh I'm not knocking it, when it happens. I really do enjoy it, when I notice it. :D

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
This is exactly right Stan. These guys hate it when people are trying to have some fun on here. I mean seriously, if you wanna talk politics and world affairs in a serious manner then my advice to you is to go join a more suitable forum. Here we wanna talk about sex and have fun. :D

Sometimes things are serious. This is a general talk section.

Now there's a political forum as well. Not everything is mindless fun. I am not against fun at all. :hatsoff:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I notice Andronicus has been absent lately as well. The cyber-terrorists are winning.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Very true and those people who have sex lives do not feel the need to talk about it.

Sex is actually very boring topic.

Actually, people who do not want to talk about anything serious are apathetic and just want to party all the time or they just do not care and are farm animals. People need to think.

Actually, people who do not want to talk about anything serious are apathetic and just want to party all the time or they just do not care and are farm animals. People need to think.

ill talk about something serious when i can tolerate people insisting that my personal opinions (on even the most trivial of subjects) are wrong.

theres a fine line between intellectual debate, and ignorant blabber.

so, until then...

1307553295_girl_jumps_on_girl_in_pool_www_fbgif_com.gif