• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I miss.....

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Now I know that he's a fraud.

When you continually create threads which are not only negative in themselves, ones which only invite argument instead of intelligent conversation, then you are nothing but a troll.

Discussion is not very interesting if everyone agrees all the time.

All people do not think that hockey is a great game.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Every Finnish that I've met have liked Hockey.

Whether you like hockey or not doesn't have anything to do with it being a "serious sport". I don't like soccer, but I know there are a lot of people that take it very seriously.

DR. B

Closed Account
lol, assari for the win lol, all of you bow down to the troll. He keeps making these threads and you keep replying. He even said he does it to rile you up and he has succeeded. I doubt he even cares about North Korea or about Ice Hockey. lol fucking genius man.

It proves that most of you spend too much time on here and perhaps should take a looooong vacation. just, like, dirk, did.

Whether you like hockey or not doesn't have anything to do with it being a "serious sport". I don't like soccer, but I know there are a lot of people that take it very seriously.

If I do not like some sport it should not offend anyone.

Like I said hockey too commercial game to me.

I do not want to see mobile advertising sings on the playing fields.

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
Is Dirk the only guy you'd miss if he stopped posting? What if L3ggy disappeared?

Threads like this are insulting to everybody else who faded away. They don't get a thread? Only the super cool bros get a thread?? Is that Sam Fishers fault too??? Wtf board

Hondarobot

Banned
Threads like this are insulting to everybody else who faded away. They don't get a thread? Only the super cool bros get a thread?? Is that Sam Fishers fault too??? Wtf board

I just read the first and page, and skipped to the last page of this thread. Anyone contributing to this thread (with the exclusion of myself), is clearly not "super cool". LOL. Do you people have jobs?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I just read the first and page, and skipped to the last page of this thread. Anyone contributing to this thread (with the exclusion of myself), is clearly not "super cool". LOL. Do you people have jobs?

I get a nice pay check twice a month. But no, I wouldn't go so far as to call it a "job". That would imply that I have some useful skill or talent.

Mayhem

Banned
For me hockey is not a serious game, but someone else likes it.

A pure matter of opinion.

Hello? You're Finnish. :dunno:

Every Finnish that I've met have liked Hockey.

Yes, but we all do not like ice hockey.

It is too commercial sport and Jari Kurri drink too much booze. :sunny:

If anyone ever wonders why I complain yet keep coming back, the above exchange is an encapsulation; a microcosm if you will; of why I can't stay away. Ye Gods, how I love this place. :thumbsup: