• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I like guns. I have a bunch of them.

You like and own guns?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I do not own any firearms. And I vote republican most of the time.

I am not saying this about you but I find that a lot of people (not all) are insecure bitches that have guns to make them feel empowered. The same kind of people that have vicious dogs to carry their balls around for them.

luvsemlarge

Closed Account
I do not own any firearms. And I vote republican most of the time.

I am not saying this about you but I find that a lot of people (not all) are insecure bitches that have guns to make them feel empowered. The same kind of people that have vicious dogs to carry their balls around for them.
I can respect that. However, here in Colorado it's totally legal to carry open or concealed. I refuse to become a statistic. I prefer to protect myself and my family if need be. And yes, the Make My Day Law is a good thing.

I like guns and do own one but I don't carry it around or anything like that, just go target shooting from time to time

Not scared of guns. Used an M16 in the reserves.
I certainly support the right of law-abiding citizens to own a handgun for self defense or a hunting rifle. But I don't own any guns.
Of course, I don't live in crime-riddled Colorado where the laid-off ski instructors have taken to car-jacking to earn a living.

bahodeme

Closed Account
I own a few noise makers ranging from .22LR to .30-378 Weatherby Magnum.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Did you wake up yesterday and decide to adopt the generic Conservative persona?

I don't know which of your personalities I dislike more: Jeb Bush or the guy who creates meaningless threads. Fuck, that's a tossup.

Facetious

Moderated
I can respect that. However, here in Colorado it's totally legal to carry open or concealed. I refuse to become a statistic. I prefer to protect myself and my family if need be. And yes, the Make My Day Law is a good thing.
It's better to be judged by a dozen than carried by a half a dozen, yes!

:ak47:

Thanks for the firearm revisit, it's very apropos.

Facetious

Moderated
Les Baer Premiere II
Kimmy TLE II
& FN SPR A2's are nice.... not that I own them or anything. :o

You wanna know what else is nice? :D
I obey the law to the letter... know what else?

I don't hate guns, but I believe only long guns should be available to farmers, hunters, and the like. I just don't believe handguns should be available to the general public.

Go ahead. Flame away. I'm fine with that.

I don't hate guns, but I believe only long guns should be available to farmers, hunters, and the like. I just don't believe handguns should be available to the general public.

Go ahead. Flame away. I'm fine with that.

Yeah I think there is really no reason for the public to be able to have fully Automatic weapons like the Military and Swat teams have. If the public wants it they should really take the kind of courses people in the military and Swat members go through to get qualified on them

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Yeah I think there is really no reason for the public to be able to have fully Automatic weapons like the Military and Swat teams have. If the public wants it they should really take the kind of courses people in the military and Swat members go through to get qualified on them

We can own any weapon we wish. :hatsoff:

We can own any weapon we wish. :hatsoff:

No we can't. The second amendment was not intended for stockpiling of arsenals. It was intended for the earliest of Americans to be able to defend against foreign enemies and defend their property. There was not mass law enforcement back then. What do you want next, suitcase nukes? Militias were organized from the citizenry and all needed their own personal weapons. The second amendment has been bastardized by the NRA and the gun lobby. How's that for a Neo-con for ya?