• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"I Killed A Lot Of Germans, And I Am Only Sorry I Didn't Kill More."

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
No.

They are Muslims that immigrated to another country.

Hence...it is not their country. :hatsoff:

If you want to go that line of thinking, unless you're 100% pure bred Native American, America isn't your country. Go home. :2 cents:

But, back on topic...

I found this article from the Mirror. Wow, this was one amazing woman.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-st...te-to-war-heroine-nancy-wake-115875-23330342/

Her exploits included:

- throwing a gernade into a crowded Nazi cafe
- on a mission to blow up an ammunitions dump, she killed a SS sentry with a single karate chop
- set up escape routes to save allied forces and Jews
- played a key role in D-Day by leading 7000 French Resistance fighters in missions to sabotage enemy installations
- cycled 500 miles through several German checkpoints to replace codes which her wireless operator had been forced to destroy during a German raid

Pretty amazing fearless lady. And after reading all her exploits, you can't say she died without having a full life. Crikey.

Her real name wasn't Nancy Wake.

It was Nancy Bourne. Jason Bourne's grandmother.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
If you want to go that line of thinking, unless you're 100% pure bred Native American, America isn't your country. Go home. :2 cents:

I'm close enough and my family has been here a long time.

Also, we are not trying to change things like the Muslims are.

Sharia law and so on.

emceeemcee

Banned
- throwing a gernade into a crowded Nazi cafe
- on a mission to blow up an ammunitions dump, she killed a SS sentry with a single karate chop
- set up escape routes to save allied forces and Jews
- played a key role in D-Day by leading 7000 French Resistance fighters in missions to sabotage enemy installations
- cycled 500 miles through several German checkpoints to replace codes which her wireless operator had been forced to destroy during a German raid

so she was a lightweight then

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5951920, member: 114093"]If you want to go that line of thinking, unless you're 100% pure bred Native American, America isn't your country. Go home. :2 cents:
^^:1orglaugh... :bowdown:
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 5951920, member: 114093"]
Pretty amazing fearless lady. And after reading all her exploits, you can't say she died without having a full life. Crikey.

Yeah! For a moment I almost thought I was reading part of Boothy's bio...but then I realized .......she's got nada on Boothy.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Sharia law and so on.

You did study what we did to the Native Americans right? Genocide, forcing them to convert to Chrisianty, killing off their horses (we nearly wiped out several breeds of horses this way), killing off the buffalo, oh yea...and forcing them onto little patches of land and killing them when they put a pinkie toe over the boundry.

Nope, we didn't try to change things at all. :kettle:

Patrick_S

persona non grata

Sharia law and so on.
Jesus fucking christ. Dumbest post ever. EVER.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
You did study what we did to the Native Americans right? Genocide, forcing them to convert to Chrisianty, killing off their horses (we nearly wiped out several breeds of horses this way), killing off the buffalo, oh yea...and forcing them onto little patches of land and killing them when they put a pinkie toe over the boundry.

I didn't do those thing, so do not say "we."

I am Cherokee if you can remember.

Nope, we didn't try to change things at all.

That's correct. I didn't do this.

Bishop warns of no-go zones for non-Muslims
Article

As Islamic extremists declare Britain's first Sharia law zone, the worrying social and moral implications
Article

Jesus fucking christ. Dumbest post ever. EVER.

I agree, your comment is. :flame:

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Alright, that's enough from you dickheads. The thread is about remembering a lady who achieved some great things.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Many are born and raised here so yes it is, go back 500 years and many of the whites won't belong here either. Britain has been a nation of immigrants for centuries, 50% of the country has German DNA!

ok so first it had Neanderthals, then homo sapiens, then who knows, then the romans took it, then the anglos took it, then the vikings took it, then the normans, then anglos again, then assimilation..........so what does that have to do with today when the politicians are allowing mass immigration from the east against the peoples will?
In the past if a King did that he would have been beheaded or worse.
In the past when England was taken by force many times, people at least had the right to fight for it whether they won or lost.
Today they don't have that right, all they can do is vote, and no matter who they vote for the mass immigration against the citizens wishes continues.
and if they do speak out or take action they are imprisoned.

Immigration for a purpose is one thing, mass immigration for no purpose other than to change or destroy the culture of the region is another........its an invasion.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Very fascinating her story, how she escaped from capture that was awsome, how she led a resistance or helped form one we won't see something like that again, thank god they didn't have reality tv back then.