• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I Can't Get No

I can't watch the video and don't know what it's about, but does the word "satisfaction" come up after the lines of this thread's title anywhere, because if not I will be disappointed. :1orglaugh

DR. B

Closed Account
You can't get no, Devo???

When I last saw henry rollins spoken word show, he mentioned this song, and its irony... these guys are loaded up the ass with cash

My answer would be "woman to do role playing as her sister"

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
That "fucked up face" got more pussy then you and I combined...... I'd take his talent and the fucked up face ;)
People Envy and resent those who do well because of their good looks, but if they achieve success on talent alone then they're respected. :yesyes:

People envy and resent those who do well because of their good looks, but if they achieve success on talent alone then they're respected. :yesyes:

I feel like the only reason that he (and most bands of that era) ever had any success was because their core demographic was pretty much constantly high out of their minds.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
I liked him because he was as fucking skinny as I was back then and he was accepted - I fucking hated being skinny. 6' tall and 118 lbs.