• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Howard Stern on Obama voters

Mayhem

Banned
The election results says there were more stupid people of your ilk. Stupid won.

Yeah yeah yeah, once again you guys are all about democracy and freedom, until you lose. God's will or someone else's fault. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Y'know, your Party is finding out the hard way that you can only peddle so much bullshit before people notice the stench. You may want to start thinking about that too.

Yeah yeah yeah, once again you guys are all about democracy and freedom, until you lose. God's will or someone else's fault. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Y'know, your Party is finding out the hard way that you can only peddle so much bullshit before people notice the stench. You may want to start thinking about that too.

I will make you a 5000 dollar bet. We can place the money in a trust with an attorney of your choosing. Of course I will verify that he or she is a real attorney and not some friend of yours posing as one. The unemployment rate will not be below 7 percent this time in 2014. If it is, you get the 5 G's. If not, I take your money and spend it on hookers and blow.

Mayhem

Banned
Well if you have that kind of money to throw around, no more questions need to be asked why Romney was your Saviour. I'm more than happy to admit that I couldn't leave town if it took a dollar to go around the world.

I will remember you made that prediction. Of course, there's no way to back up my prediction that the same would apply if Mitt had been elected. And I could add a host of other predictions about how badly he would screw up in foreign policy, containing Iran, pissing off our allies (like he's already done), skyrocketing the deficit and completely abandoning our Veterans. But we'll never know, thank God.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Fear and lies? "They're gonna put y'all back in chains" "
spontaneous reaction” to an obscure anti-Islam video*"

No it looks like fears, lies and stupidity won.

Have some cheese with your whine and enjoy four more years. I read today that by 2016 Texas could be a swing state. That would really put a hurt on republican electoral prospects. Florida and Virginia are already solidly leaning blue. If Texas joins New York and California as democratic locks, there goes any future hope of the GOP winning the White House. Yeah, I can see why you're so butthurt and bitter. :1orglaugh

Have some cheese with your whine and enjoy four more years. I read today that by 2016 Texas could be a swing state. That would really put a hurt on republican electoral prospects. Florida and Virginia are already solidly leaning blue. If Texas joins New York and California as democratic locks, there goes any future hope of the GOP winning the White House. Yeah, I can see why you're so butthurt and bitter. :1orglaugh

Texas just elected a Tea Party candidate for the US Senate. Good luck with that purple state thing.

xfire

Texas just elected a Tea Party candidate for the US Senate. Good luck with that purple state thing.

I didn't say we were there yet, but take it from someone inside Texas politics, the tides are changing. The emerging Hispanic population and Democratic grassroots organization within the state have the republican establishment worried. After watching Fox News fall on it's face this past Tuesday I've seen even the most stubborn of conservatives scratching their heads and starting to question the koolaid they've been sipping. Stupid, fear, and lies got it's ass kicked Tuesday.

I didn't say we were there yet, but take it from someone inside Texas politics, the tides are changing. The emerging Hispanic population and Democratic grassroots organization within the state have the republican establishment worried. After watching Fox News fall on it's face this past Tuesday I've seen even the most stubborn of conservatives scratching their heads and starting to question the koolaid they've been sipping. Stupid, fear, and lies got it's ass kicked Tuesday.

I have seen a few elections come and go during my lifetime. The party on top rides high for a while. In 2004 there was a lot of butthurt on your side and I mean a lot. Conservatives will get their act together and nothing will be more helpful to them than 8 years of failed policies by this administration.

xfire

I have seen a few elections come and go during my lifetime. The party on top rides high for a while. In 2004 there was a lot of butthurt on your side and I mean a lot. Conservatives will get their act together and nothing will be more helpful to them than 8 years of failed policies by this administration.

The demographics have never changed the way they're changing in the 21st century. Of course one would have to be smart to see it. Conservatives "getting their act together" would mean totally changing from what they currently are. I hope you're right and conservatives become something that isn't repulsive.

Demography lol. 3 million less white Republican voters than in 2008. They weren't abducted by aliens. Moderate Republicans don't win the White House. Keep riding high. Watching libs come crashing back down to earth starting in 2014 is gonna be front row seat entertainment.

xfire

Demography lol. 3 million less white Republican voters than in 2008. They weren't abducted by aliens. Moderate Republicans don't win the White House. Keep riding high. Watching libs come crashing back down to earth starting in 2014 is gonna be front row seat entertainment.

Whatever it takes to help you sleep at night, bro.

Meh. I never made any foolish predictions about this election because I knew how difficult it is to defeat an incumbent. Actually Obama has been pretty good for my personal economic situation. Bankruptcies and foreclosures are up where I live and is a big portion of my clientele. I sleep ok either way.

xfire

George P. Bush filed campaign paperwork in Texas today. What do you think about demographics in light of that?

George P. Bush filed campaign paperwork in Texas today. What do you think about demographics in light of that?

Shocking that kid is interested in politics I tell ya...shocking!!!! Look the demographics have changed but not electorate demographics. The Hispanics that have effected our makeup are mostly illegals and not part of the voting block. As for any Bush ever earning my support again, that will never happen ethnicity be damned. Even if Ronald Reagan rose from the dead and ran a campaign commercial for them.

xfire

the demographics have changed but not electorate demographics. The Hispanics that have effected our makeup are mostly illegals and not part of the voting block.

That's the kind of thinking that made Dick Morris look like, well, a dick Tuesday night. Now, don't you talk about my good friends the Bush's like that. :D