• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How would you spend an afternoon with me?

How would we spend the afternoon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tempted as I was to pick spitting, I didn't think I could actually spend an entire afternoon spitting on Sputnik. Fucking is the correct choice for this poll. And strangely enough, the French Reactionary Georges was on the right track. I envision a hot date with Sputnik involving me sitting outside a department store changing room and her coming out in different outfits. I'd do a thumbs up/thumbs down on them while drinking a nice coffee. I would buy the best/sexiest outfit for her and then she'd wear it around the bedroom before we fucked hard and long. That sounds about right.

Sputty, I keep coming back to see if you've added an option for cramming various household items in your ass, but so far I have been disappointed... :(

Oh, and I changed my mind, I would hire you as a librarian. So that's another vote for "all of the above".

pitino

are you talking to me?
time and place of meeting will tell the next step... ;)

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
I was thinking about buying you pizza and playing Yahtzee. :rolleyes:

S

sputnikgirl

^For real. Guess he's never heard of a fantasy, or had one.

I'd piss on you. In a nice way.

Talking. I have little desire to be intimate with a woman whom I have never met.

Hmm, I have little desire to be intimate with a good many women I HAVE met.

Facetious

Moderated
Bachelor # 70 (?) here :

After together coming to a consensus that we actually have enough things in common to enjoy a quality afternoon together . . . ride horseback toward a clear, spring fed reservoir, consume the content of a picnic basket, wine included :D, enjoy view, disrobe, and go for a dip.

I would fail to be pretentious. What you see is generally what you get.

Hmmm...if we meet in person I could see it now. We would say hi, and probably immediately realize we think we're not each others type. Than to pass the time until you needed to leave we would sit down and play a couple of video games until we got bored after which we would somehow come to a conversation about which fictional literary characters we liked best. We would get caught up in that for a couple of hours because hardly anybody we know personally likes to just talk about stuff like that. Just as you are about to go some idea comes into your head as you ponder about my nice clean cut image, the fact I'm not unattractive, and the fact I seem as pure as freshly lain snow, and you see a great opportunity. This would be a perfect opportunity to "break" me. In a semi-crazed lust filled move you would turn around and dive tackle me trying to take me be surprise. Somehow I would manage to break free of your grasp after which you would chaise me around the house until I loose you just enough to buy me some time to hide under a pile of heaped up coats in the corner. After striping off all your clothes you would then search out every place you could think of while calling out my name in a sweet pleasant voice thinking I would never be able to possibly resist you for long. That would go on for about 10 minutes until you got distracted by the mailman arriving by the door at which point I make a break for it and escape...

...or maybe we would just give each other a handshake and a small hug if we ever saw each other, who knows? :dunno: :1orglaugh

That would go on for about 10 minutes until you got distracted by the mailman arriving by the door at which point I make a break for it and escape...

At which point the mailman (being played by yours truly) would unload his satchel all over her front porch :D

Facetious

Moderated
At which point the mailman (being played by yours truly) would unload his satchel all over her front porch
. .his bluetooth remaining all tidily crammed in his earlobe as he continues his conversation with somebody in "Mom bay" (Bombay) lol !

Aside ~ What's the occasion here with this thread . . ? :confused:

Oh, the girl has become available . . or is at least shoppin' it, yeah :scream: ! / ? flylicker

The pole just proved one thing. The other half think with their p*ick. 'No holes barred' way ahead with 50%+. But I really needed a librarian who can talk to me intelligently. :D

The pole just proved one thing. The other half think with their p*ick. 'No holes barred' way ahead with 50%+. But I really needed a librarian who can talk to me intelligently. :D

Well, I personally wasn't just thinking with my member. I just chose everything that I know sputnik wants. If I was with her for the afternoon, I would just be looking to make her happy in any way possible. :dunno:

But as for a lot of the other guys' intentions, well I can see what you mean.

Sputnikgirl's not a woman.

She's a girl.

A sputnikgirl at that.

How dare You Miscategorize her as such.

You will now be spit-fed a choked kitten by a fucked librarian.
lol
Probably the funniest thing I've seen on these boards ever! I'd rep you but the crazy thing still thinks I need to spread more of it around.

I voted: hire as librarian, fuck, and spank.

What kind of stuff do you like to write?

I've been told that I look like the lead singer of Radiohead by a few people. I don't especially want to look like him, but meh.