• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How the heck would you answer this?!?!?!?

Do you believe you are too honest to steal?

• YES

Votes: 9 40.9%
  • NO

Votes: 13 59.1%

• Total voters
I was filling out an application and this is one of the questions on the thing where they ask you 5 million questions. How would you answer this (besides the fact that either way you're screwed and basically saying that you steal)

DO YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE TOO HONEST TO STEAL: YES OR NO

Seriously, that quesiton should be removed because both answers lead you to say that you have stole something or you thought about stealing something.... any comments?

Last edited:

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I would answer "yes" and move on to the next question. ;)

I would answer "yes" and move on to the next question. ;)

That's what I did.... but seriously, they asked some other quesitons that were insane. I don't steal, don't do drugs or any of that stuff, but I had to answer about 50 questions, no joke, about if I ever did drugs, thought about using drugs, know anyone that did drugs, know anyone that did drugs that knew someone that did drugs.... etc.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You always give them the appropriate answer whether it's accurate or not.

You always give them the appropriate answer whether it's accurate or not.
The thing is, is even if it is yes, someone (IE myself because I studied law enforcement and was loss prevention for a little bit) would turn around and say so you HAVE thought about stealing and could use that question to build on. It's a lose lose question.

xfire

The thing is, is even if it is yes, someone (IE myself because I studied law enforcement and was loss prevention for a little bit) would turn around and say so you HAVE thought about stealing and could use that question to build on. It's a lose lose question.

You asked the question and I answered no. So, assuming you're asking me if I HAVE thought about stealing, the answer is still no. Now what?

xfire

You can't ask someone a question and then, just because you compelled them to consider it accuse them of having "thought" about it.

You can't ask someone a question and then, just because you compelled them to consider it accuse them of having "thought" about it.

I never did it, but known a lot of people that have, and also have seen some training videos that want you to do it as well.

I would say NO

1) Only a real honest person would say "No". All liars would say "YES"
2) Saying NO means you know you're not Mr. Perfect. And it can say "Yeah, I happen to steal but I'm honest enough to admit it" or "I've never stole anything but I'm not over self-confident enough to think I would never do it"

I wouldn't answer it. I'd hand the paper back in and say "these questions are not yes or no questions, these are questions that require a conversation."

If they're not willing to have the conversation with you, they're not employers you want.

:2 cents:

I wouldn't answer it. I'd hand the paper back in and say "these questions are not yes or no questions, these are questions that require a conversation."

If they're not willing to have the conversation with you, they're not employers you want.

:2 cents:

This company that I'm not going to name, is actually a major corporation.... and this was an online applicaiton (since that is what this world is comming to) so I couldn't do anything about this.