• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
I usually crank and yank it everyday! but I also like to give it a break sometimes for a week,it's hard to do but when I do yank it after a week off it's always a huge one!

If I'm really horny can be up to a few times a day. When not so horny can be a few days in between. But yeah the longer the wait the messier it gets lol

I haven't taken a day off in quite a while.

I keep on wanting to take a week or so off, or sometimes see how long I can go for without, but then I get too tempted, and you know the rest.

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
I'm currently on "break" right now, as while doing it the other day, I accidentally used my shampoo bottle instead of the conditioner bottle (I hear conditioner is a good type of lube sometimes) and now my thing is like a raw piece of meat. If I touch the thing, it just hurts like hell. Give me a couple days and i'll be back on my toes. Hopefully before tomorrow. Usually I like to do something a little different when I wank on my birthday, haha.

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
If I don't get myself a woman soon, I'm going to break it. Thankfully I'm still at work, so it's kinda frowned on.

When I first got my fleshlight I found it incredibly tight, got used to it now though, well not used it in months. . .am single again so time to dust it off!

Heh, I've had it for nearly two years and haven't gotten used to it. I just come really fast and easily from even moderate stimulation, so I've learned to lightly edge for hours. At least I can say it only takes me a few minutes to get it back up again.

Only came three times this week because of busy stuff/stress... looks like my door's going to be locked all weekend. :D

Even if I have had great sex that day, I still replay it in my mind.

So, on average once a day.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
55.5 times a day, using a cheese grater for the extra pleasure.

Hehe BadNews. If I did it 55.5 times a day?? ... Wow. I'd be eventually be blowing air out my dick. Just like an air compressor. Hehe. :)

And I'd be so very tired. :sleep:

...Actually about twice maybe three times per day.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hey Chica -- well the poll went past 900 votes... Now go visit Sweet Rachel!! :) ... You know that she's very sick this week, suffering from those desert allergies. :(