• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
I (as well as everybody else i'm sure) would honestly love to see a Sybian video from you in the future. :)

Ordering more lube and a new toy or two today :D.

Haven't decided exactly which one, but something a bit less tight/stimulating than my fleshlight.

Anyway, back to fun time. :rubbel:

Do you find it 'better' to hold off for awhile, until your member is twitching for attention and them slowly take care of biz?

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
well, i like when dave saves up his load like he's been doing this week so i can get a big one! i'm going to suck his cock so good today. i'm just trying to decide whether or not to use a cock ring on his big cock. that makes him last longer and i can really enjoy him in my mouth.

i'm geting ready so i'll post some new pics as soon as i'm done taking care of him :)

well, i like when dave saves up his load like he's been doing this week so i can get a big one! i'm going to suck his cock so good today. i'm just trying to decide whether or not to use a cock ring on his big cock. that makes him last longer and i can really enjoy him in my mouth.

i'm geting ready so i'll post some new pics as soon as i'm done taking care of him :)

How big is the load that he shoot normally? And you like big loads of cum am I right...

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
You know those days where you're so freakin' horny yet can't do a thing about it?

Today's one of those days for me. GAHHH!