• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
Plenty of women and men masturbate whether they have an intimate partner or not. My girlfriend loves watching me, and vice versa, and yet we still manage to have a ton of sex.

It depends on the week for us I suppose. I do masturbate from time to time, but if I can have sex, I'll take that over masturbation any day. Sometimes we'll do a little of everything (dirty talk, sexy dancing, extended varied forms of foreplay) and beat around the bush so to speak before he dives into me...

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
hey everyone! i just got home from celebrating my b-day in LA. i did alot of masturbation and i want to share some pics with you later this week :D

i bought a huge realistic dildo that brought tears to my eyes!

Can't wait! :D

Friskey

We got the Fleshlight...that's about it, haha.

Another reason why I would love to be a woman. You women can stick pretty much anything inside you and it doesn't bat an eyelash. We men stick something inside of us and we get evil eyes.

Friskey

I'm actually gonna go and have a good wank for a pick-me-up. See, masturbation can also be used as a stress reliever for when crap gets to you! :)

^ that's great material for a good ol' weekend jerk off session!

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
usually twice a week these days, I got bored...and the remainder of the week I enjoy sex with the girl I am dating...which I think is my girlfriend not sure but she comes over my place once in awhile.