• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
What a great story, lol. You definitely know how to please, thats for sure. Nice to hear your show went well. I don't think I've ever seen a woman not cum on a rocker.

Here lately,maybe once a week.My boyfriend and I have phone sex,that's the only way I can do it anymore.He is so good the way he talks to me,it's like we are actually together.We live 2000 miles apart,so that's the only thing we have at this point.

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
Ah, nothing feels better than waking up all horny and being able to pound one out. Good times, good times!

Friskey

I've had my fair share of wet dreams (since it did take me a bit of time to fully masturbate properly), but I can't cum without touching myself. I would just say it's just your body getting everything out of your system if it's been in there for awhile. Since we all in this thread masturbate/have sex/etc. regularly, there's a very rare chance a wet-dream will happen.

I personally hate them. You sleep right through it and you wake up with a mess and no recollection of what happened. FAIL! :tongue:

how many of you have had a wet-dream? if you have, can you cum without touching yourself? i never had one before so i'm curious how it happens.

i havent had a wet-dream since i was....15? i just remember waking up that morning really confused and it was still fresh cum...my dick was about semi hard and REALLY sensitive....i took about 5 strokes and came some more

thats an unforgetable feeling....kinda wish itd happen again

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Haha guys are not stroking their cock while sleeping! The body just releases some cum every now and then while sleeping. That's natural.

I remember one morning I woke up my boxers were soaked in cum! Pretty weird that was way more cum than I normally...you know...:o

Friskey

Pardon my last comment. I don't hate them all in general. In fact, I vividly remember a few pretty intense sexual dreams I had where i've woken up to a puddle. I'm guessing when I came in my sleep, I always woke up, because I would check and still see a smidge of cum ooze out of me, fresh.

how many of you have had a wet-dream? if you have, can you cum without touching yourself? i never had one before so i'm curious how it happens.

Had then all the time at 13-16 years. First one, I'll never forget it, I was fucking my old science teacher. She wasn't even that hot.

Can't say thats ever happened to me, although I can imagine how much it would suck having no recollection the big moment because you were asleep! Anyone live out an erotic fantasy or two in their dreams to accompany this? Or even remember? Sometimes I have some pretty wild dreams, but haven't ever gotten off in my sleep, so.....

Friskey

See, I wouldn't try to put a pillow (or anything of the sort) between my legs before I went to sleep. It would be a bit hard to try and fall asleep knowing that's between there. Then that makes you all horny and you hump the thing anyways. Then again, it's win-win. :D