• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
i got stuck in really bad traffic a few weeks ago so i pulled out my little bullet vibrator that i carry in my purse and had a quickie :)

i think i found the solution to road rage!

Nice! I masturbated in dark driving on the high way but I did not have the guts yet to cum... :p

The other day - after like a 10 day break - I had one of those huge orgasms that reminded me of my 17 year old self.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
just a warning, i cum super fast when i hump. i love to get on top and i've been known to cum just sliding down the shaft when it first goes in.

And? Better that then nothing! Plus I can say I made Chica cum! :)

Remember today is hump day! So come on Chica. I'm ready!

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
i knew there was a reason why i wanted to hump something today. but then again, every day is hump day for me. what scares me the most is they say women get hornier as they get older.

Aw man you need to move to Berlin sometime in the future then! :drool2:

You could hump me everyday!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Every time I see the title of this thread, all I can think about is a scene in a movie called. "The Boys In Company C". In the scene, the new recruits are just being processed, and the drill Sargent is walking down the row going over a list of questions and in a firm, stern voice asks, "How often do you masturbate?"....classic.