• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
that happens to me if i go a week or so without cumming. its like my pussy is going to cum one way or another.

Yeah that's totally normal, at least for guys. But the last two times I even dreamed I was cumming (it didn't happen unnoticed) and it was so intense as well. Felt kinda amazing. :D Oh and I masturbated a few hours before going to sleep the last time. It still happened. :dunno:

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
Going to do another "holding off" period until Tuesday. Figured I'd do something for Valentine's Day. :D

I want to try and break my record of jacking off in a 24-hour period. Most is four times in a day (you can thank Chica for the fourth one that day). And I'll be all alone, all day...so I can do whatever the hell I want, hehe. Maybe I'll try humping myself. ;)

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
a little off topic but interesting. there's a guy that shows up once in awhile at the Glory Hole who cums 3-4 times in a row each time. he said his record is 7 times in a row within a 30 minute time frame with an ex-g/f. i didn't think that was even possible but dave showed me the video and he just keeps having orgasm after orgasm!

Friskey

Wow. I'm not really shocked though. There are ways for guys to have multiple orgasms. It takes a ton of work, but it's possible (like trying to cum during masturbation without using your hands to stimulate). Surely, I'll never try to do something like that, but good for him, I suppose. :D

I do it 3~5 times in day. But I want to stop, because I don't have erotic dreams after I masturbate.

I stroke it a couple of times a day usually.

a little off topic but interesting. there's a guy that shows up once in awhile at the Glory Hole who cums 3-4 times in a row each time. he said his record is 7 times in a row within a 30 minute time frame with an ex-g/f. i didn't think that was even possible but dave showed me the video and he just keeps having orgasm after orgasm!

Ejaculating? .

member999996

Closed Account
At work every night...when I'm stressed, I get horny. But of course, as a woman, how can i masturbate at the office without feeling uncomfortable? hehe... But I try to do it in the ladies room...

Chica

Wow. I'm not really shocked though. There are ways for guys to have multiple orgasms. It takes a ton of work, but it's possible (like trying to cum during masturbation without using your hands to stimulate). Surely, I'll never try to do something like that, but good for him, I suppose. :D

most of my b/f's were one and done :)

for a little while anyway...

dirtylittleholly

Multiple times a day ;)

Reactions: BCT

Friskey

Decided to start early on the "jerk-a-thon" festivities. That's one down. Figured I'll jerk before I go to sleep, and then hopefully I sleep long enough so I can have a mid-morning jerk. Perhaps jerk one in the shower later in the day. Either way, this jar of Vaseline better be gone by tomorrow night. :p