• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How often do you masturbate?

How often do you masturbate?

• Once a week

Votes: 74 5.3%
  • Several times a week

Votes: 456 32.8%
  • Once a day

Votes: 469 33.8%
  • Several times a day

Votes: 390 28.1%

• Total voters
Now I've come from the college,and i now go masturbate 1-2-3-4 times :D

Friskey

In lesbians with Freeones!
I want to do something creative today, since it is my birthday and all (XD!) and usually I like to go all out when I jerk it every year (I remember last year, taking a surgical glove I had in the house, taping it to an empty toilet paper tube and using that as a makeshift Fleshlight), but this year I have no idea what I want to do. I always wanted to try sticking something up my ass, but I have no clue in what safe household products I could use to stick up me while I go to town.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Damn I didn't masturbate for some time now. And last night I had a sex dream. I had a really good orgasm in it! And guess what? When I woke up my boxer shorts were soaking wet and my cock was still dripping. I came in my shorts big time. I have no idea if I was stroking my cock while sleeping or if I just came because of the dream.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Damn I didn't masturbate for some time now. And last night I had a sex dream. I had a really good orgasm in it! And guess what? When I woke up my boxer shorts were soaking wet and my cock was still dripping. I came in my shorts big time. I have no idea if I was stroking my cock while sleeping or if I just came because of the dream.

that's awesome! i have wet dreams all the time but i'm pretty sure i'm humping when that happens.

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life

that's awesome! i have wet dreams all the time but i'm pretty sure i'm humping when that happens.

It happened again last night. :)