• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Often do You Bathe or Shower?

How Often do You Bathe or Shower?

• More than Twice/Day

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Twice/Day

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Once/Day

Votes: 72 63.2%
  • Three Times/Week

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Once/Week

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Twice/Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once/Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than Once/Month

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Every two days. I got some shit in the mail saying my water usage is too high or something and I'll get charged more if I keep it up.
So I sacrifice being clean so I can wash my driveway everyday and water the stupid astroturf my parents have in the backyard. Oh and I also cut down on using tap water to make Kool Aid

In the interests of water saving, stick to drinking booze.

From a newspaper column featuring Dr. Paul Donohue-

"DEAR DR. DONOHUE: In winter in cold climates, is it really necessary to take a shower daily? Does showering daily promote better health? Until 75 years ago, not many homes had a bathroom or a shower, and for centuries before that, taking a bath was uncommon. Is it really important to shower daily if one doesn't perspire? - E.F.

ANSWER: It's not necessary to shower daily. It's necessary to shower when the body gets dirty or develops an aroma of overripe fruit. Once a week was enough for our ancestors, and for quite distant ancestors, bathing was even less frequent. Their health didn't suffer. On the other hand, if you do get dirty daily or if you do sweat much, then a daily shower keeps the germ population of the skin to a minimum.
It is necessary to wash hands frequently every day to rid them of germs that can enter the body or be passed to others."

I don't take them. But I get baptised every Sunday to conserve on my water bill.

habo9

Banned
Couldnt tell you the last time I had a bath ,I shower once a day usually when I get home from work !!!!!!!

At least once per day...usually in the morning. But I have caught myself, after lying around doing nothing all day, thinking "Fuck I haven't showered today!" right before I was about to get in bed. Quick shower first...