• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Often do You Bathe or Shower?

How Often do You Bathe or Shower?

• More than Twice/Day

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Twice/Day

Votes: 20 17.5%
  • Once/Day

Votes: 72 63.2%
  • Three Times/Week

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • Once/Week

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Twice/Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once/Month

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than Once/Month

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Once a day in the evening is good for me unless I get into something that calls for a 2nd shower !!

Sounds to me as though the OP must be very single !!!

About eight times a week, maybe nine. Some days I'll shower in the morning, then before bed so I'm clean-ish in the morning, so I only need a shower by about mid-afternoon the next day to go out that night. Lather, rinse, repeat, if you'll pardon the pun.

Once a day

But in summer when the weather's very hot, I use to shower twice a day.
Who said french are dirty ?

Usually every couple of days, or everyday depending....dont sweat a lot and dont really smell either so that's usually more than enough.

Twice a day, daddy.

Gotta scrub myself awake. And I have to scrub off the work smells before I jump in the sack. lol. My lady appreciates that.

Whenever my groin starts smelling like cheese and my dog cowers away when I walk by. Then I start considering taking a shower. :cool:

JayJohn85

Banned
It isnt very warm in my part but fook I shower once a day....Everyone should at least once a day minimum.

Every two days. I got some shit in the mail saying my water usage is too high or something and I'll get charged more if I keep it up.
So I sacrifice being clean so I can wash my driveway everyday and water the stupid astroturf my parents have in the backyard. Oh and I also cut down on using tap water to make Kool Aid

Well, it depends how often I...you know,er...I :love-smi: in a day !! :D
TWICE A DAY!!!