• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Much Ice Cream Can You Eat?

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/briana-lee said:
Briana Lee[/URL][/B], post: 9043285, member: 586426"]Haha, 3 hours huh? Quite a goal you're setting yourself there.

I'd have my face stuck to your sweet lady parts like I was in The Human Centipede.

Briana Lee

Official Checked Star Member
I'd have my face stuck to your sweet lady parts like I was in The Human Centipede.

Oh man even the mention of that movie kills the mood!

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Oh man even the mention of that movie kills the mood!

You can ride shotgun and I'll hang back enjoying the view as much as the flavor.

tumblr_mmikhqFZNw1spfgljo1_400.gif

As I write this I'm sitting with a bowl of Lactaid lactose free ice cream with Reddi-wip and Hershey's chocolate syrup on top. I'm not lactose intolerant but too much of it will really upset my stomach so I love that I can enjoy ice cream now without getting the hershey squirts

CrimsonBolt

I AM A SLUT FOR RYAN GOSLING
^ Would love to taste some ice cream over your big boobs :drool1:

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I love ice cream, but just realised I haven't had any for ages.
A nice big bowl of ice cream with a couple scoops of Milo on top with a dash of milk then and then I'd smoosh it up into a big smoothie.

Aww yeah!

But how much? just a bowl otherwise I'd feel guilty for eating the whole bucket.
Although that is damn tempting sometimes.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Haha, 3 hours huh? Quite a goal you're setting yourself there.

Hell, I can go for 3 hours WITHOUT the ice cream. If you love your craft, it isn't work!

Now, ice cream. I really don't eat much, but I can eat a lot of it. I tend to get Ben & Jerry's, and that's a pint container. I usually get pistachio, and make it into a milkshake. The whole container, about a 1/3 cup of milk, and a really generous squirt of chocolate syrup, all in the Vitamix, crank that bitch up, and pour it into a pre-chilled glass, with a tall ice tea spoon. And that's lunch.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Crap! Damn! I'm out of Ice Cream! :cussing:
I guess I'll have to have a Popsicle later. Not exactly Ice Cream, but with this heat, it hits the spot nevertheless.

CrimsonBolt

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9066067, member: 945668"]come and feast on me baby :)
Damn!, i love those Californian girls, coming to you baby :)

CrimsonBolt

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/antonella-kahllo said:
Antonella Kahllo[/URL][/B], post: 9066527, member: 945668"]Im still waiting for you Obsessed where are youuuuuuuu
Locked in a small country called France :brick:

Not fair! :crybaby: