• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What’s Your Favorite Flavor Of Ice Cream?

Prod3

Expect Nothing and Appreciate Everything
Going through a tub of this at the moment... an unusual flavour, but very nice! 😋

20210110_135057.jpg

Last week, Breyer's ice cream was on sale. For a lot of products / foods, I'll just get whatever is cheapest. Hmmmm - they have a brownie cheesecake flavor. Very good! Lately I've noticed a lot of the flavors I buy are labeled "frozen dairy dessert," vs. "ice cream?"

Last week, Breyer's ice cream was on sale. For a lot of products / foods, I'll just get whatever is cheapest. Hmmmm - they have a brownie cheesecake flavor. Very good! Lately I've noticed a lot of the flavors I buy are labeled "frozen dairy dessert," vs. "ice cream?"
Doesn't it have to do with the actual amount of milk content? Things like "juice" have to have a certain percentage of the real stuff in there to be labelled that way.

On topic, I found a flavor called "Grandma's cupboard" which was vanilla with about 5 types of different candy thrown in. But my current fav is still Häagen-Dazs Macha ice-cream. It's the perfect way to end an Asian meal!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Doesn't it have to do with the actual amount of milk content? Things like "juice" have to have a certain percentage of the real stuff in there to be labelled that way.

On topic, I found a flavor called "Grandma's cupboard" which was vanilla with about 5 types of different candy thrown in. But my current fav is still Häagen-Dazs Macha ice-cream. It's the perfect way to end an Asian meal!

• Ice cream is a frozen food made from a mixture of dairy products, containing at least 10 percent milkfat.
  • "Reduced fat" ice cream contains at least 25 percent less total fat than the referenced product (either an average of leading brands, or the company's own brand).
  • "Light" or “lite” ice cream contains at least 50 percent less total fat or 33 percent fewer calories than the referenced product (the average of leading regional or national brands).
  • "Lowfat" ice cream contains a maximum of 3 grams of total fat per serving (½ cup).
  • "Nonfat" ice cream contains less than 0.5 grams of total fat per serving.
https://www.idfa.org/news-views/media-kits/ice-cream/ice-cream-labeling