• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How much alcohol do you drink a week?

euh.... am french so 1 or 2 glasses of wine w/ lunch... then we take the apero at around 6.30pm w/ beers or wine or whisky during the winter but weeek ends and parties its a lot more, gor the birth of a friend's sons this wekk end, we drunk 26 bottles of champagne (we were 20...) and 2 magnums of greygoose...
it might be a lot but from 6pm to 7 am, it's ok...
that's french culture !!!
Wine & champagne are the best !!!

:eek:French people drink alcohol !!!!

Allons, on ne boit pas d'alcool en france, ça se saurait !! :D

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
I drink to forget...
...To forget that I drink

It varies and I never keep track.
Last night I had a bottle of red wine; "A bottle a day keeps the doctor away..."

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Okay this is the way it breaks down for me here it goes: Sunday-Go over my parents house for dinner have a few cocktails mostly gin and tonics, the occasional glass of plum or rice wine listen to them argue.
Monday-Come home from work eat leftovers from Sunday dinner with folks have a couple of microbrews, watch tv catch up on cleaning the house.
Tuesday-Have a couple of cheap domestic beers and get some take out from this great Asian Vegan resturante I work near.
Wednesday-I come home from work receive the usually mid week phone call from my parents and after hearing them drone on about I should get married and start a family. I finish my call with them and slug down a shot of Jameson, then go to the local bar down the street from my house meet up with some friends of mine, have a few beers and a scotch while eating nachos while playing Trivia.
Thursday-Depending if I have a date or one of my exs comes over for some loving, I usually split a bottle of wine, a majority of my exs like White Zinfindel.
Friday-Go out with friends, a date, or by myself to the local bars around where I live and pick up on cute college girls or tourist girls in my city. Or since most of my friends are in bands I will go see them perform. So my alcoholic intake is a mixed bag.
Satuday-Again could be a date or ex sexing night, I like to keep my options open. But I usually have a case of Miller High Life in my fridge with a bottle of champange and a misc wine. Oh plus I have a mini tiki bar that one of my friends built so I can live out my dream of playing Tom Cruise in Cocktail.
Well there you have it, my breakdown of how much I drink every week.

Facts and figures are irrelevant in the discussion of alcohol - a true drinker doesn't count what he's drunk, he just continues to drink until the memories that haunt his every waking moments have drifted off into the subconscious for the time being and have been replaced by questions with no answers and the boobs across the bar. My friends, what matters most in this discussion of alcohol is that look of disgust on the faces of those within the community once you step outside of the seclusion that is your own humble home, hungover, smelly and disgusting. That unmistakable look upon those peoples faces as they finally recognise you for first time and you know that they have seen you for what what you really are, is I must say one of the greatest experiences a man can endure, it's something indescribable, it frees you. No longer do the rules that we as human beings have been conditioned to follow over the course of our lives apply to us. We have already sunk so low in the eyes of the collective that we're no longer even a human being to them and while this may sound frightening to some of you who have reservations about the nature of existence I say be not afraid for only God himself lives in such abject opulence as we.

This, my friends is the real pillar of alcoholic excellence. Once you've embarrassed yourself and taken apart the very reputation of the community that brought you here in the first place and was partly what made the decision for you to actually take that step and actually live there piece by piece that has risen and had been nurtured by those that came before and are still living around you, some of whom you've never even met or seen. You have truly broken the boundaries of the concept of being. For the first time in your life you are free.

Waking up naked in the town square on a Saturday afternoon by the police, with a used condom still wrapped around your penis that turns out later not to be yours next to a dead sheep to some might be disgusting and at the height of nihilistic debauchery. But, only true beings such as we know that this "disgust" and "debauchery" you speak of with such authority are non-existent. They're words. Nothing more.

Join me friends and save yourselves of the truly despicable lives that your parents and this disgrace of a society has laid out before you.

I don't drink.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Now that Jersey Shore is back on and it's summer time, I step up my drinking game...every time The Situation says the word "Situation", I have to take a sip of my Becks Light!

:facepalm: I'm Sorry!

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
I've got 11 months sober right now, but I don't consider it a big deal since I once had 6 years and blew it.