• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How much alcohol do you drink a week?

Gay.

Everybody knows drinking enhances your soul. If you think alcohol is causing depression, anxiety, family problems or any other health problems in your life, you're wrong. The problem is you're not drinking enough alcohol. Specifically Hennessy.

I don't know how much I drink in a week. It differs. I spend a lot of money though. Probably more than I spend on groceries.

:glugglug:

*takes notes*

Stop buying groceries and buy more alcohol. Specifically Hennessy.

Ok. Close the thread down! The rest of you deal with your alcoholism in your own damn thread!

:hatsoff:

JayJohn85

Banned
Wow talk about substituting one addiction for another:p I aint a everyday sorta guy but when I start its usually quite a bender....Well until the mulla runs out or the drink....I always find it miraculous how I manage to sober up really fast just then I guess its just so depressing running out of go go juice.

Facetious

Moderated
Living in this world causes cancer. Everything you breathe, eat, drink, bathe in....all of it has chemicals and toxins that are not good for your body. The only way to avoid this shiz is to become Amish and make everything you use/eat organic and from scratch.
The second is to consume high quality pharma grade Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), encapsulated Fish Oil (Vit. E), Selenium (AKA- Silicon) and Beta Carotene, no need to relocate to Penns. or Indiana.

And wine is proven to be good for you and your heart. :)

To answer the question....I drink about a bottle of wine a week (1 glass a nite with dinner) . .]
Confrérie des Chevaliers du Tastevin quality wine or Costco 4L wine in a box rockgut? :D

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
The second is to consume high quality pharma grade Ascorbic Acid (Vit C), encapsulated Fish Oil (Vit. E), Selenium (AKA- Silicon) and Beta Carotene, no need to relocate to Penns. or Indiana.

I tried that fish oil, it's so fuckin nasty though I couldn't keep takin it. It makes you burp cardboard flavored carp guts.