• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Many Sex Partners Have You Had

3. Only one of them don't have decent sex skills though.

Roughly about 45 or so... seems like a high number but really that's averaging a couple a year.

Facetious

Moderated
Re: How Many Sex Partners Have You Had

More than 20 but less than 40 . :dunno:

Why, do you think that that's any good ?:confused:
Whatever it is, it just IS.

lost count but i would say 20-25, about half of them during my senior year in college

Zero.

this is typical for people your age, seraphim, who've dated and whatnot in their youth and played around a bit in their youthful follies, but who were not specifically looking for the next person to fuck just for (literally) the fuck of it... That's where/why i find this notion of keeping score, counting, and telling people about it like it's a sports score to be appalling.

I don't give a damn about how many any of the members here have slept with, but if friends tell me in confidence, fine. Otherwise, it's none of my business and it's their personal health (mental & physical) concern.

The only point in telling anyone here, publicly, about the number of sex partners we've had is to somehow make some sort of impression, and i find it pointless. I'm glad that people are opening up their lunchboxes, though - you can see part of their true characters that way.

People in their early 20s who've slept with dozens of other people perhaps need to review their priorities, imo. That's pretty much a summary of my opinion here. If you're 24 and have slept with (i.e. Had sexual relations) approximately 30-50 people, and assuming that your sexual activity started at around 16-18 years of age, that's just way too many, and is indicative of a problem; e.g self-validation through sex, triggered sexual response from a bad childhood or abuse, lack of true love/intimacy in your life, etc. That's just my opinion. Feel free to go fuck as many babes (or guys, or both) as you want, but be careful. That's just not my style.

But hey, to each their own... I just happen to be one of these people who thinks that sex isn't, or shouldn't be, a communal recreation like baseball, but rather an intimate thing between two people.

Oh well. :hatsoff: :2 cents
:

qft

lost count but i would say 20-25, about half of them during my senior year in college

wow you must have been either a tough football player, a privileged playboy type, a bully or a former oppressed person who decided despite the oppression and evil choices women do and despite all that rejection they gave you and goign instead for hte badboys that made your life hell because it's just SOOOO BAD and EXCITING(!!!!!) they are deserving of you giving them excitement and fun so you give it to them and then they have sex with you.

personally i have had one and i had to use a lot of force because she i guess wanted a relationship(lol) and didnt want to be used(in other words she did want to be used but not by me, i am the one who is to be used by her). i didnt like it much because i didn't liek the smell of the pussy which i didnt even have to be near her pussy to smell. i found it was a nauseating type smell, not a sexy sweat smell but more like a reall yreally rotten fish smell with a hint of vomit. next time i am out i try and have some more women but they give the numbers nad i call and there is no answer. but i have not been out much since.

I wish I could truthfully answer a number like 247. But there have only been 9 total in my 23 years. All women. No men, shemales, or "other" for me. Although I wish I could take 2 of them back as they were drunken mistakes and below my usual standards. But hey, fat chicks need love too.

people are like 'only 9 in 23 years' pretending they think that is low. i think that is attention-seeking but hey that is just me. anyway if it is true you are a privileged boy, very fortunate.

I'm 25: "various activities" with 6, intercourse with 3 of those. The last girl was absolutely amazing (even though she was the least experienced) But that ended about 9 months ago, and I've been in a dry spell ever since...

I'd be happy if I only have one more for the rest of my life (my wife, wherever she is). I should probably get a date first though.

Non hookers? 3
Hookers? Lost count though for the last few months it has been the same one except for a couple times when I didnt find her, maybe I should marry her already.