• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Many Sex Partners Have You Had

Check it...you don't wanna go around callin wise guys names, watch Goodfellas and you'll the consequences homey, and no it's not impossible to get laid 24/7 cuz I be gettin it that much haha wesside

dave_rhino

Closed Account
And you dont wanna go around acting like a fucking tough guy, watch the real world thats going on around you, and you'll understand why.

Me and my boyfriend have very active sex lives. We just love sex. We are both young (24 years old) and attractive. For the past 4 years we have had an open relationship, and we regularly go to Sex Parties, Swinging Parties, WifeSwapping, and meeting single people in clubs and bars for casual sex. All of my friends think that we are to young to be doing this lifestyle, but they dont complain when asked to join in:

I have had sex with approx 92:

White Men = 26
Black Men = 49 (one of which is my current boyfriend)
Asian Men = 12
Other = 5

My boyfriend has had sex with approx 108:

White Women = 52
Black Women = 16
Asian Women = 32
Other = 8

S

sputnikgirl

^For realz. I want to know if "other" refers to something other than humans.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Me and my boyfriend have very active sex lives. We just love sex. We are both young (24 years old) and attractive. For the past 4 years we have had an open relationship, and we regularly go to Sex Parties, Swinging Parties, WifeSwapping, and meeting single people in clubs and bars for casual sex. All of my friends think that we are to young to be doing this lifestyle, but they dont complain when asked to join in:

I have had sex with approx 92:

White Men = 26
Black Men = 49 (one of which is my current boyfriend)
Asian Men = 12
Other = 5

My boyfriend has had sex with approx 108:

White Women = 52
Black Women = 16
Asian Women = 32
Other = 8

Yeah Other?
Wtf? Anyway thats your business
But that is truly amazing that you and your significant other can keep such a precise tally.
I lost track after 3.

I wish I could truthfully answer a number like 247. But there have only been 9 total in my 23 years. All women. No men, shemales, or "other" for me. Although I wish I could take 2 of them back as they were drunken mistakes and below my usual standards. But hey, fat chicks need love too.

*sits at the corner table alone in the high school cafeteria*

Well I can recognize 4 girls,
I tried to fuck 3 whores too,but I couldn't, maybe cause of the money.
If there are girls I fucked as I was drunken, I don't know... *g*
Damn alcohol.

8. 7 of them girlfriends. Been with #8 for over 3 years now, hope to stay at that.