• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How many of you don't have firearms?

Do you have a firearm?

• Yes, I have several

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Yes I have one

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • No, I don't have one

Votes: 14 19.2%
  • No, and I never fired a shot

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • No, but I have fired shots at some time

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
This pool is inspired by all the over-the-top gun threads of him who shall not be named as he renamed himself so often ;)

I have never possessed a firearm, and I think I never will. I don't want to judge people about this issue, I am more curious how many people have or have not gotten themselves a gun, rifle, or whatever

Feel free to discuss

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Bow and arrow > Firearm.

I can get one this week if I want to, just by making a call. There are so many dirty guns on the street in the inner city all you pussies have no idea.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I inherited my grandfathers's S&W .22 revolver. However, it's with my parents since it's not allowed here in the NL.

Growing up in Florida near a lot of swampy areas, you better have a gun handy for alligators, and a shotgun for snakes.

Also, where I grew up was way out in the country, and there were a lot of nasty incidents of racism.

Being of mixed decent, my family didn't want to take chances. Especially in a county where there usually wasn't a cop of any kind on duty, but only on call.

Also, I inherited a .44 Magnum from an uncle when he died.

So yes, I have several guns.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I've never shot a gun, and I don't own one, but I have shot bow and arrow. That appeals to me more than shooting a gun. I'm not really sure why.

I don't think I'll ever need to get a firearm. Don't get yourself mixed up with the wrong people, don't start stupid shit on the streets, don't say stupid things that you know could possibly start fights. Keep your head up but keep it down, if a stranger or a group of strangers that look a little shady try talking to you just keep walking. Seriously, if you're smart and you know how to stay out of trouble, there won't be any need for a gun. Unless you're a hunter or a police officer or a detective or whatever other profession implies that you carry a gun.

But I don't have problems with people who do have guns. Own a gun if you want, that's fine. Just don't shoot it at me.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
I have fired a couple of shots, but out of a air rifle. I was pretty good at it, and I would have no problems, I think about firing at an intruder, if someone entered my appartment in a clearly aggressive manner, or to defend myself if I was out in the woods and there was some predator animal.

I still think, in general, guns cause more trouble than they can assist in solving

I have fired a couple of shots, but out of a air rifle. I was pretty good at it, and I would have no problems, I think about firing at an intruder, if someone entered my appartment in a clearly aggressive manner, or to defend myself if I was out in the woods and there was some predator animal.

I still think, in general, guns cause more trouble than they can assist in solving

Sorry Supa, but I'll have to respectfully disagree with you on this one.

Where I lived, there WOULD have been problems. But everyone knew we had guns and knew how to use them too. As it was, we never had a problem in the 20+ years I lived there.
20+ years is a lot of problem solving in my book.

Christa

Christa Omalley RN
You know Bobbie we have lots of guns "Christa an Aspen"

Mayhem

Banned
I've never shot a gun, and I don't own one, but I have shot bow and arrow. That appeals to me more than shooting a gun. I'm not really sure why.

I don't think I'll ever need to get a firearm. Don't get yourself mixed up with the wrong people, don't start stupid shit on the streets, don't say stupid things that you know could possibly start fights. Keep your head up but keep it down, if a stranger or a group of strangers that look a little shady try talking to you just keep walking. Seriously, if you're smart and you know how to stay out of trouble, there won't be any need for a gun. Unless you're a hunter or a police officer or a detective or whatever other profession implies that you carry a gun.

But I don't have problems with people who do have guns. Own a gun if you want, that's fine. Just don't shoot it at me.

I'm seriously not trying to start a debate, but your point only looks good on paper. Several months ago there was that family that was everything you describe above. House broken into, Dad beaten, Mom raped, kids killed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/09/14/william-petit-testifies-i_n_716330.html

A gun, a couple of guns, mom and one or both kids having some familiarity with them could have prevented an atrocity.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

Because it takes more skill than shooting a firearm?

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I've got a few, and I like to shoot. I've got a lot of reasons for having them and have never considered getting rid of them.

I like guns. I have lots of 'em. Oh, and thousands upon thousands of ammunition too.

Deepcover

Closed Account

:dito: