• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Long can you go without jerking off

Give into the lust, do it often, enjoy ...

You're a man (or woman), why deny yourself? I rarely have.

At the most, for the longest time I would not unload when away from my wife. So I think my record is maybe 19 days. If I'm only away from my wife 5 days, then I typically won't, with one exception.

More recently I've done a lot of reading on going at least every 3 days for prostate reasons. I haven't had any scare now that I'm in my mid-30s, but I'm always waiting for otherwise.

So I now typically I unload when ... big surprise ... I'm "in the mood." This is typically just after I've been with my wife. So lately I typically go 3-4 days without unloading. The weekend I make love to my wife multiple times, and then I'm still savoring her on Monday and Tuesday, the love making fresh in my mind.

So I'd say do not go more than 3 days without. It's good for you. And although many disagree with me, lust is good, give in. Women exist to be fondled and lusted after by men, enjoy being a man.

And I'm sorry, the whole "married" thing and "not getting any"? Been married for over a decade, with the same woman almost 15 years, definitely not true! For the first decade I was with her continually, it was constant. For these last 5 years, although we're apart more than together, when we are together, it's unbelievable. And when I get weeks or even months with her straight, it's still unbelievable.

And I'm sure those who think I'm a kid think it's "unbelievable" in a different way. So what? I think all my honesty and sincerity prior to my recent "experiment" say a lot about my age, as well as experienced that can't be chalked up to just being "well read." I know several people on this board older than I agree as well.

I only jerk when I feel like I want to, not for the sake of it. Sometimes I go months, to be honest. Alot of it matters how often I have sex, of course.

Nice Pathfinder! Gotta say It makes me proud to be an American! I occasionally will allow a few days to pass before shaking hands with Mr. Johnson. That being said, Theres no better way to pass some time, relieve some stress and reward ones self then to flog the ole salami. i mean what else am i gonna do? Read a book?

I find this topic kind of interesting... because recently I decided to abstain from said activity for at least a month... I currently have a 5 X's a day habit no lie... I know that's kinda pathetic, but whatever... "it's my cross to bear" to quote Chazz Michael Michaels...

peace out

I see Mrs. Plamer and her 4 daughters everyday without fail....are you kidding me???? I need to get off to prevent testicular cancer.....or else BLUE BALLS!!!:eek:

I once went for 4 days without, it was horrible.

I'm a twice a day kinda guy.

I never really feel the need to do it at all and I do it rarely. I think it is different for girls, although I know some girls do it much more often than I do. I think it is great for guys to do frequently though.

Mel