• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Long can you go without jerking off

plucap

Banned
I've often wondered this too. But when I sit in front of the computer or find underwear ads in the mailbox I see no reason why to even investigate it :)

member006

Closed Account
Sure you can...just change "jerking off" to "rubbing one out"! :1orglaugh

Oh and my answer is "who knows?" I've never really tried going without doing it...I'm sure I would hate it! ;)

You're bad Doc. :nono: Even on that note I say this 'GUESS' :D

LL

Just interested- How long can the guys (ones who don't get sex all the time, so probably married) go for without jerking off?:spump::spump:

Get sex all the time? Got a girl for 9 years now and I still have to jerk to compensate :crash:

lol

Normally I masturbate and cum regularly once a day, even when my girl is here (she actually likes to see me stroke off, and helps me sometimes too! =O ).

A couple of weeks ago I went 10 days without feeding the ducks and went to my local lapdance club. It was like walking in there with a Weapon Of Mass Destruction. Needless to say some hungry ducks were fed when I got home. For me the longer I leave it the better it is when I cum, but 10 days of stored cum needs alot of toilet roll :rubbel::rubbel::rubbel:

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Hmmm, if I needed to I'm sure I could go for a long time.

But the fact is until I actually have a reason to stop, I wont find out.

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I don't know how long I can go. I've never really tested it out.

And, no...I'm not going to test it either. I'll just stick with my once-a-week routine, thank you very much.

Hmmm....you know it sounds like a good way to test your willpower. Maybe I will see just how long I can go for the hell of it. :1orglaugh

I went 8 days without choking the chicken.

Last night I had some amazing sex with the Goddess and SuperSoaked her in joy juice! The funny thing was she could tell it had been a while since I jacked!