• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

I went hiking in the woods today. After I got to the oasis I was all hot and sweaty so I stepped off the trail. Then I dropped my pants and jerked off right where I stood and came everywhere. It felt pretty good. I masturbate outside.

If Newt gets his way you'll soon be able to bust a load on the moon -- the ultimate outdoor venue!

i like to "jerk" my clit with my index & middle finger, while using a glass dildo inside my vag... i also like to use bullet vibrators & straddle a rolled up pillow or something & have the bullet rubbing up against my clit, while i "ride" a glass dildo.. i did that one time & the dildo slid a bit too far up & pressed against my cervix & it was the hardest i've ever orgasmed.. lol i just had to sit there for a few minutes, because i couldn't balance when i walked. i want another one of those!!

i'm going to buy a fucking machine & replicate my glass dildo... regular dildos are too big for me.. glass ones are narrower... and you can buy vaculock inserts for when you make your own dildos.. anyway.. yeah. i'd like to try that while rubbing my clit or with a bullet vibe.. :) i'm expecting it to be the best sex i'll ever have. LOL :)

in regards to fleshlights & male masturbators.. i bought my last bf a fleshlight with the wavy pattern & a stroker called "the maven".. also got him some warming lube & regular lube.. his roommate saw them & said i was kinky.. i just thought it was something nice. *shrug* he said that he likes them. he uses the maven more than the fleshlight, the last i knew.

there's also this machine called the "Priceless II" you can stick a fleshlight or dildo in it & it has a 3" stroke & is pretty inexpensive..

Kingfisher

Here Zombie, Zombie, Zombie...
i like to "jerk" my clit with my index & middle finger, while using a glass dildo inside my vag... i also like to use bullet vibrators & straddle a rolled up pillow or something & have the bullet rubbing up against my clit, while i "ride" a glass dildo.. i did that one time & the dildo slid a bit too far up & pressed against my cervix & it was the hardest i've ever orgasmed.. lol i just had to sit there for a few minutes, because i couldn't balance when i walked. i want another one of those!!

Oh hell that was hot! Wow!

I use a homemade Fleshlight...AKA a rubber glove wrapped in a medium sized hand towel, with a lil lube. Feels great but not always better than the wife!

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
I like to switch it up when I play with myself... If I'm using a toy I'll usually lay on my back and use one hand to handle the toy while the other rubs & slides over my clit... If I'm only using hands though-- I'll lay on my front and play with my clit with my right hand while fingering my pussy with the other... Hmm, sounds like a good Sunday morning play actually lol

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
I like to switch it up when I play with myself... If I'm using a toy I'll usually lay on my back and use one hand to handle the toy while the other rubs & slides over my clit... If I'm only using hands though-- I'll lay on my front and play with my clit with my right hand while fingering my pussy with the other... Hmm, sounds like a good Sunday morning play actually lol

:drool2: I know it's called masturbating, but if you ever need a helping hand... :shy: