• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

I'm really thinking about getting a fleshlight. I beat it at least once a day and I would love to use a fleshlight when my girlfriend says no instead of my hand.

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
Hard, well and often (which is also the title of my autobiography.)

usually pressed up against a window at night in someone's garden ....................... until they spot me, then its on to another house :p

Well, I usually masturbate in the nude to simulate sex. I just take my right hand around my penis and start stroking it and I imagine giving a good hard fuck to a nude female partner I find appealing. I just love getting nude and masturbating, the feeling of cumming hard is just exhilirating but it just wears me out but it helps me sleep and relieve stress.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
Well, I usually masturbate in the nude to simulate sex. I just take my right hand around my penis and start stroking it and I imagine giving a good hard fuck to a nude female partner I find appealing. I just love getting nude and masturbating, the feeling of cumming hard is just exhilirating but it just wears me out but it helps me sleep and relieve stress.

the best stress management ever!

i just bought some KY jelly. i wanted regular KY and grabbed the box off the shelf without reading it so i'll let you know how it goes.

I've used the regular liquid, the regular gel, and a warming gel. I think my favorite so far is the regular liquid, because it's the most realistic. I want to try the ky his and hers.

Whoa, you can't do it that much. I masturbate to blow off a lot of stress or sexual urges but I masturbate in moderation. Once or twice a day but not too much.

I'm really thinking about getting a fleshlight. I beat it at least once a day and I would love to use a fleshlight when my girlfriend says no instead of my hand.

They are fun and worth it!

I have one of the v1.0 models and she is still as tight and smooth as the day I broke her in! lol!

Bonus fun when wife plays with her too ;)

Okay, enough of that.