• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

interesting...when did that fetish start for you?

i don't know how it started for me... I'm veeeery aroused by her but we are only friends... I think one day I just decided to check out her bra or panties that were laying around...then of course it's not long before a guy will think "I should rub my dick on this" lol. I suppose it all just kind of snowballed from there!

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
i don't know how it started for me... I'm veeeery aroused by her but we are only friends... I think one day I just decided to check out her bra or panties that were laying around...then of course it's not long before a guy will think "I should rub my dick on this" lol. I suppose it all just kind of snowballed from there!

doesn't she ever wonder why her undies are crunchy?

I have a pantie/bra fetish too.
It started when i found my friends sisters bra in my friends bathroom. I couldn't help myself but pick it up and sniff it. i was so horny i decided to rub one out really quick while rubbing her bra on my cock and then i came into it. I usually do it with her bra/panties whenever i go to his house.

For the last 2 days I have been masterbating 4 u lates photos at ur post tits job
Really I am addicted 2 them ..they are every where ((Wallpapaer-Homepage-PS3-...etc))

good job sweetie! i'll have to post more pics like that then :D

Yup please
and I would like to see in bellydancing outfit
http://www.musicaup.com/users/1512/62/11/01/album/dena10.jpg

like this girl she is a very famous dancer and actress here in Egypt
so i would like u to do ablowjob with it please and till then I would masterbate day and night for those amazing pix

slippery-titjob3.jpg

slippery-titjob4.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, we have an underage poster in the room.

no underage posters! i have Chibi(lead singer of The Birthday Massacre) she's 33 going on 34. Jennifer Parkin(lead singer of Ayria) she's like 34 or 35. Ashley Tisdale whos 23 or 24. and i also have Chica on my wall. ;)