• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How do you masturbate?

wow, this thread is starting to get good now! i love hearing these stories!

Thanks Chica, it totally rocks that a woman is so cool with this, and even turned on by it. Thank you again for starting this thread!

Which leads me to another favorite application of the inside lubed condom:

During a lap dance for some wet humping.

I.e. putting on an "inside lubed" rubber in the mens room just before the dance. I've used a thin rubber band to keep it in place when flacid (while waiting prior). I've even used the condoms with the vibrating ring on it.

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
that's a great idea! the girl could grind a load of you like that!

we went to a strip club a few months ago and one of my friends was getting a great lap dance and when she was done i asked her how it was...she came! i knew she was enjoying it when the dancer had her thigh in between her legs and right on her pussy but i didn't realize it got her off! i said "OMG, you whore"...lol i teased her the rest of the night :)

i wonder how many guys can cum from a lap dance?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.

I have been to two strip clubs.

My second experience I got talking to one of the girls, who pulled me aside and off to a private pole, and spent about an hour dancing for me. About 3/4 of the dance in, she peeled off her panties and backed her ass into my face .... gotta say, the ass was so perfect, and the heady scent of sweat and, frankly butt, had me leaking in my pants to the point I was almost 'hands free' cumming ......

Chica

Official Checked Star Member
I have been to two strip clubs.

My second experience I got talking to one of the girls, who pulled me aside and off to a private pole, and spent about an hour dancing for me. About 3/4 of the dance in, she peeled off her panties and backed her ass into my face .... gotta say, the ass was so perfect, and the heady scent of sweat and, frankly butt, had me leaking in my pants to the point I was almost 'hands free' cumming ......

i think some girls will do more if the price is right.

If the right lady did the lapdance, I would cum. But that's me... I believe Im known as "the car with hairtrigger". (the truth is that I'm trigger happy and dont have a hairtrigger) :-D

that's a great idea! the girl could grind a load of you like that!

we went to a strip club a few months ago and one of my friends was getting a great lap dance and when she was done i asked her how it was...she came! i knew she was enjoying it when the dancer had her thigh in between her legs and right on her pussy but i didn't realize it got her off! i said "OMG, you whore"...lol i teased her the rest of the night :)

I have lots, all you need is for it to be slippery. In lieu of a condom, I put saran wrap flat in the front part of my underwear along with liquid soap for lube and it got the job done when she grinded me there. A bit messier cleanup than the condom method though.

I think other guys do variations of what I mention here, becuase I see the paraphernalia, such as condom wrappers lube containers in the trash or on the floor in the mens room.

I like your story though, a girl getting off as a lap dance customer. Not to sound bragging, but a dancer I used to see often would come with me, she'd have her clit right up against my cock and we'd groove for two or 3 songs, and I could feel her focus i.e. not just doing her job. Also, every time when she was close she'd shove her nipple in my mouth, that's how I knew it was for her and I was going along for the ride. Sometimes, I'd come before her and fight the hyper sensitive feeling afterward to let her forge on.

You can also take a grapefruit, cut a hole in it and put in the microwave to warm it up.:dunno::D

Well some may be joking but long before the internet I was working as a maintenance guy when I was about 18. The shop had a lot of older guys and there were penthouses everywhere. I used to read the forum during lunch break and there was talk of guys using foods and various techniques to cum. One college guy would order a pizza and fuck the pie and eat it. Never tried that, but one that I tried at home was a banana. Not up the butt, but you cut the stem off and spoon out the insides without destroying the peel. The rest is obvious, except for me as I am too thick for a typical banana and bursted the peel, so I went to the store and got a plantain which is bigger, plus a bottle of baby oil and some tape to keep the peel from splitting. I still remember the look of the young cashier about my age when those 3 things came down the convyer. It worked and was great for a one time episode but a hassle.

Oh, a nice banana smoothie followed.

I am also a big fan of the danger wank. Always good fun when your trying to rub a sneaky one out without anyone knowing. Keeps things interesting.