• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Do You Hit On Chicks?

how-to-get-the-girl-700x525.jpg

Personally never had a girlfriend who wasn't a friend prior to the relationship (or after), so I doubt
I'll have any "Game" when I try to "hit" on random chicks.
Everyone differs in what they think is humor and what characteristics they define as attractive.
Thus I've never asked some random girl out, knowing that she might be initially hot
as "junior" dictates, but a totally PITA when I achieve sufficient blood flow to my brain.
I honestly doubt a chick I can pickup via a 5 minute conversation is someone
of sound mind or physical health.
She probably has some issues; emotionally distraught, self-deprecation, etc.
Rather not delve into that.
Thus my long ass, "relationship-creating" method. :D

Firstly, get acquainted and friend her for a short duration. (gather intel)
Secondly, invite her to an activity she enjoys, preferably with a small group, then ask her out-of-the-blue
during a completely unrelated conversation, "Do you have a boyfriend".
(Disregarding any reactions from her friends or mine, and concentrating solely on her responses)
In conjunction with the "do you have a boyfriend" question, IF the answer is "No",
ask her what she considers boyfriend material, then vocally assess if I fit the bill
or not, while
she voices her list/criteria.
Then I immediately "check" qualities I don't possess, off the list by doing
some random humorous gestures/actions continuously and throughout the time I'm with her.
Gage her reaction and "formally" ask her out by the nights end.

/End "How to NOT hit on chicks"

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Say, "Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes look like space crystals?"

60% of the time, it works every time.

RichardNailder

Approved Content Owner
OK - since I'm giving a little jib to a few people here, I'll put in a few of my own failures and maybe a success story or two.

Lesson #1 "You don't sweat much for a fat girl" doesn't work even if your dad claims it does.

Lesson #2 "I'd eat peanuts from a mile of your shit just to see where it comes from" only worked once - and it took 3 months to get the nasty taste out of my mouth and the view really wasn't worth it.

Lesson #3 A polite statement like "Cute smile" stated with a wink as you walk past is a great icebreaker. Do NOT try to converse at this time. The girl now knows that you exist, let her check you out from a distance without you invading her personal space or demanding an escalation. If she's responsive, then start a normal conversation at a later time.

Lesson #4 Never put a girl in a position that forces her to answer. Let her do it on her own accord.

Lesson #5 Begging only works with women that you don't really want anyways.

Lesson #6 If hitting on a girl when you are drunk, make sure she is drunker than you are.

:2 cents:

Well, of course every situation is unique but here are some guidelines. Do not try to be someone you aren't. If you are an obnoxious ass, go with it. If you are shy, go with it. Now this is not to say that you can't put yourself in a better position. If you are a naturally shy person you don't go someplace that you have to be assertive and expect good things to happen.

I,myself, am a huge flirt. I have absolutely no "game" when it comes to pick up lines. When my buddies and I would go out just to hang out and have fun, that's when I would get the most action. Of course that could have something to do with some women wanting to be part of the party. When I am with friends in a comfortable setting, I am the center of the party. In a smaller group that isn't as obvious. So I do better in large groups.

I know a guy that used to go out wearing two different colored cowboy boots. He did it so that women would comment on them. Once they started the conversation he didn't have to worry about pick up lines.

I've been told, "If you can make a woman laugh, you can make a woman do anything." Men with a unique sense of humor-- even corny, off color, or dark-- have total advantage.
Arden

^^The woman has been exposed to truth.:clap: Clever, naturally humorous quick-wit has been the key to many many boxes for me.

The thing is, if it's just who you are and you're naturally gifted with quick-witted, silly to sophisticated humor you'll land the best babes around.

If you're a guy and it's just not your thing....I would strongly recommend you improve on the traits you have that come natural as trying to be funny --but not...is much worse.

If you run across babes who are wound too tight to 'get it' or not the brightest bulb and don't 'get it' they're not much fun anyway.:o

I only hit on ladies when I am or have been rather having a few... otherwise I am just being friendly whether attracted or not. My history I have been hit on far more often than I have done the hitting on. :cool:

I have so many examples but I don't want to run the risk of my pick-ups becoming mainstream pick-ups...:o

After all, the key to a great pick up line is of course, originality.:yesyes:

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
This is what you do, go up to her, run your hands across her shoulders and say, "Oh, these are shoulder blades, I thought they were angel wings ;) "

:rofl2::rofl2:

K well that might not be the best thing to do, but in all honesty if a guy makes me laugh and is smiling (I'm a sucker for a guy with a nice smile... and nice arms but that's another story for another thread :D ) then it's almost a sure thing that I'll at least take the time to get to know him.

This is what you do, go up to her, run your hands across her shoulders and say, "Oh, these are shoulder blades, I thought they were angel wings ;) "

:rofl2::rofl2:

K well that might not be the best thing to do, but in all honesty if a guy makes me laugh and is smiling (I'm a sucker for a guy with a nice smile... and nice arms but that's another story for another thread :D ) then it's almost a sure thing that I'll at least take the time to get to know him.

Rep...

Uh...nvm...:facepalm::D