• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How Do You Hit On Chicks?

Arden Adamz

Official Checked Star Member
I talk to my friends, co-stars, fans, and people in line at the gas station about pick-up technique. You could say I'm a little fascinated, but aren't we all? I love hearing what different guys find effective, & what makes girls melt..
Have any of you guys EVER hollered at a girl from your car & gotten laid from it or had a super vulgar pick up line work?
Ladies of FreeOnes, Have you ever gotten wet from a pick up line? What have guys said/done that worked for you? Have u successfully used a pick up line on a guy?

I think pick up lines are usually pretty funny, and making me laugh is almost like foreplay... The line itself isn't what makes me hot, but the balls & timing it requires to use one. Just my take on it!
Arden

I talk to my friends, co-stars, fans, and people in line at the gas station about pick-up technique. You could say I'm a little fascinated, but aren't we all? I love hearing what different guys find effective, & what makes girls melt..
Have any of you guys EVER hollered at a girl from your car & gotten laid from it or had a super vulgar pick up line work?
Ladies of FreeOnes, Have you ever gotten wet from a pick up line? What have guys said/done that worked for you? Have u successfully used a pick up line on a guy?

I think pick up lines are usually pretty funny, and making me laugh is almost like foreplay... The line itself isn't what makes me hot, but the balls & timing it requires to use one. Just my take on it!
Arden

I wish my car was driving along side your car more often. :)

Women seem to be more stuckup to shit like that than they did 'bout 10 years ago when I was still in high school. Best place IMO is the club; buy them a drink and go from there. Make small talk but don't be pushy/overly agressive in your approach. If the girl is stuckup, tell her to 'fuck off' and be on your way (sorry, I don't have time for mean-spirited people in my life right now); if she's cool, go from there. ;)

I usually hit on girls with my left fist first, if that isn't working I try to load them up with alcohol.....

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
I never 'hit' on chicks .... I've always found just talking to them like they are normal human beings, and not simply walking orifices designed solely for a man's pleasure, was far more effective than any line or 'hit'.

Ohh, you sweet talker, you.

(although, it is important to remember there is an exception to every rule.)

Shifty

O.G.
I never 'hit' on chicks .... I've always found just talking to them like they are normal human beings, and not simply walking orifices designed solely for a man's pleasure, was far more effective than any line or 'hit'.

Yes OC, you are certainly one polite virgin! :dunno:

;)

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Ohh, you sweet talker, you.

(although, it is important to remember there is an exception to every rule.)

This is true and, on occasions when I'm sure I've read the 'I'm the exception' signals, I have opted not so much for a hit, more a simple declaration of facts, including the impossibly awful, but always effective "I'm way more bad boy than you can handle, sweetheart".

And, damn me, if that didn't get me laid like a tornado.:D

I have an app for picking up women.

Seriously though, I'm funny enough to catch a womans interest, or funny looking enough to get a number out of pity. Saying I'm in a band is usually money.

These-Men-Are-Called-Musicians_500x500.jpg

Marlo Manson

Hello Sexy girl how your Toes doing?
At 1st I give her THE STARE then I move in, but not too fast, I'll flick the jab out a couple of times to judge the distance between us, then when I am sure I will land something substantial, I unload the left or the right, its always a knockout so I don't have to worry about any counter attacks, if we happen to be in close quarters before any distance can be judged I just use the upper-cut which is also a very lethal blow and always results in a knockout as well. J/K I never hit females. :rolleyes:

Usually if I approach a girl I am interested in I will pay her a compliment on something, whether it be her hair, her clothing, her shoes, her perfume, her sense of humor, sometimes I comment on how pretty her eyes are, or maybe tell her she has a beautiful name.. etc.. :pimpdaddy I like to impress and flatter all of the girls that I come in contact with. :D:nanner:

Had a line work for me one time.
It was at my local bar one night at shift change...the daytime bartender had a few drinks after her shift, and myself and the one other customer there took turns buying her drinks. She got a case of the hiccups at the start of her 3rd drink, and I jokingly said "Hey you know what will cure those hiccups? A blowjob!"...to which we all had a laugh about. About a half hour later as I was walking back from the mens room, she got out of her chair as I approached and blocked my path. Looking up at me she arched her back and told me " I think I want to try that remedy you suggested":eek:

Needless to say I got a 6 pack to go, and we went back to my place!! It worked too....she got rid of her hiccups.....she gave them to me though not sure how that happened :dunno:

☼LEGIT☼
I was taught in basic training that we should just whip our shit out. You go to the club you whip it out, you go on a date you whip it out, you go to the store YOU WHIP IT OUT.

He could of been speaking metophorically about how you should always show off your confidence and have the balls to do what you say you will do, but you know I never listened.

Best way to hit on a chick is to talk to her. That's how I hit on chicks.

Since I'm quite far from being a Don Juan type I don't even bother with pick up lines. Instead, I'll try to have a conversation with her. The closest I ever come to saying a pick up line is complimenting her on one of her features that I find attractive.