• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How did you come up with your board name?

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I found the board looking for a certain model and, like a lot of members, didn't think that the name I typed would eventually limit me in a way. (Obligatory sig or participation in a thread...)

I got sick of typing it when editing, and almost everyone else was too, so it was shortened out of convenience - but in practice it was already shortened.

I was watching Countdown on Chanel 4, Carl Vordamon bent over and picked out the letters S E X Y G B B O Y

I had to make the longest word from theose letters.

Obviously I failed.

It should have been YOBBY, or even GOBBY or perhaps BOXES?

BNF

Ex-SuperMod
I was watching Countdown on Chanel 4, Carl Vordamon bent over and picked out the letters S E X Y G B B O Y

I had to make the longest word from theose letters.

Obviously I failed.

It should have been YOBBY, or even GOBBY or perhaps BOXES?

Damn that should be MY name. :D :lovecoupl

(Ok, "GB Man".)

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
Elwood is my nickname,which is funny;because it's not derived from my real name whatsoever.It comes from my obsessive love of the movie The Blues Brothers,and the character of Elwood Blues.I've even got the (correct) hat and the (correct) sunglasses-a lot more difficult than you may think,at least around here.

Whenever my wife and I watch the film-which is pretty often-she constantly says "That would be you " at certian times and scenes.

-When he first picks Jake up at the prison;the expression on his face just before he jumps the drawbridge-she swears she's seen me with the exact same facial expression.

-The scene where they run the "Illinois Nazis" off the bridge.

There's more,but I have to save bandwidth.

I know the entire script by heart.

The "70" comes from my birth year.If I could do it all over,I wouldn't have used it at all.

Sparrow is my surname, and I'm always having very, very vivid dreams. So, one morning after one such dream, I decided to join Freeones, but couldn't think of a decent username... so I just punched that in. Nothing special beyond that.

In high school, my nickname was "Bones" because during a locker search, animal bones were confiscated from my locker. Eventually everyone started calling me that, so my closer friends thought it wasn't unique enough anymore. So they reversed it and started calling me "Senob". The 44 is my number from baseball in college. On various sites I often also go by "Senob38" the 38 being my number in high school.

The letters? Short for " possessor of a magnificent rack". :angels:
I will as soon as I get my digital camera working.
When I asked Senob how it was, he just went "...eh".
Like he gets to see them anymore. :tongue:
Rock on. Your place or mine for the photo shoot?

I'm sorry guys, but I obviously have no control over this crazy woman and her crazy machinations.:dunno:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
In high school, my nickname was "Bones" because during a locker search, animal bones were confiscated from my locker. Eventually everyone started calling me that, so my closer friends thought it wasn't unique enough anymore. So they reversed it and started calling me "Senob". The 44 is my number from baseball in college. On various sites I often also go by "Senob38" the 38 being my number in high school.

Umm...why did you have ANIMAL BONES in your locker? :eek:

In high school, my nickname was "Bones" because during a locker search, animal bones were confiscated from my locker. Eventually everyone started calling me that, so my closer friends thought it wasn't unique enough anymore. So they reversed it and started calling me "Senob".

Hmmm, that's weird, I would've started calling you, rekcolruoymorfdetacsifnocerewsenoblamina.