• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How did you come up with your board name?

StormRuller

Nikki Benz: Simply the best #1!!
there is this song of Iced Earth called Stormrider which is awesome... so I decided to put my nickname as StormRuller... to be a little different!!

My fetishes: Thongs/panties/bikini's/lingerie/stockings/cameltoe
I also like to eat/lick pussy OR watch video clips of girls getting their pussy licked w/ their thongs/panties off to the side...so it was either:
muffdiver
or
i_love_panties

mine was the last name in the hat:dunno:

I guess it could of been worse, like cocksmuggler, or vaginasareweird:1orglaugh

At the Olympics in 1992(?), I only watched skiing, speedskating and Hockey (in Holland we call it IJshockey, because in the summer there is fieldhockey.)

So, I'm watching Hockey and I've always be a great fan of Canada, not only with sports, but the whole country.
I believe it was in 1992 that I followd Team Canada and I was impressed by a newcomer: Eric Lindros.

That's why......

Greetz,
Eric

Like usual I had a song stuck in my head when I was pondering on a screen name. Just shortened Green Manalishi by Judas Priest and yes I know Fleetwood Mac did it first...

Bump.

There are a lot of members in which I am curiuos why they took their boardname.

Similar to juballs, it came from my e-mail address. When I was thinking of what to make mine, I thought I would make a reference to my favorite jazz composer, Charles Mingus. The problem with Mingus's works is that they tend to have unwieldy titles, such as "Fisherman's Wife's Shoes Are Some Jive Ass Slippers," "Pithecanthropus Erectus," and "Haitian Fight Song." Then I came across one of his songs that was a tribute to Charlie "Yardbird" Parker and was originally entitled "If Charlie Parker Were A Gunslinger, There Would Be A Lot Of Dead Copycats Out There." It was later renamed "Gunslinging Bird" by Mingus to make the title more convenient on the album.

I too am a GREAT LEG FAN....but my name is from my vocation....I work for the local Electrical Utility...Power Company so to speak, some folks in these parts call electricity , Juice...heheheheh. I've climbed towers, poles, and other various structures. Tallest tower I've climbed is 247 ft. tallest wood pole is 95 ft.

Heights don't bother me, falling dosen't bother me...it's the rapid deceleration at the end of a fall that I don't like!!!

Tallest tower I've climbed is 247 ft. tallest wood pole is 95 ft.

Heights don't bother me, falling dosen't bother me...it's the rapid deceleration at the end of a fall that I don't like!!!

:bowdown:
Wow. That puts me to shame. The highest building I've rigged is 105 feet from the deck to the beams. And i concur about the rapid deceleration at the end of a fall. It sucketh mightily!

i'm from belgium and have a nice ass, can be an ass and i like ass ...