• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How come alot of people hate nightclubs?

Never mind.... I thought this thread was about Fight Clubs.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
What is with this whole thing about waiting on a line and being chosen to get in? Who thinks that should be part of a fun night out?

Expensive drinks? Clubs have the cheapest drinks, as far as I know. $2-3. Unless you're talking about strip clubs. Why would anybody go to a place that sells $25 drinks unless you're trying to pretend you're a hip hop video extra.

There is a good club here called The Loop. They play mostly 80's/90's stuff but play some current industrial/electronica/punk stuff. Manson/Zombie here and there. Good prices, pool tables and the place is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge so it never seems packed even though there is hundreds of people in there. Gigantic dancefloor and they have lots of sweet bands play.

I prefer a pub or pool hall, but clubs have their place.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Mur Mur. in Atlantic City is considered one of the "IN" places to be. They come from NY and Philly just to be there. $40 to get in after at least an hour wait. Bottles start at $310+20% service charge. $14 for mixed drinks. Bottled beer $9.50. 90% of the girls are in little black dresses. They are falling down and puking even on line before they get into the place. Your entertainment is a Techno DJ. I guess in that sort of culture you can wear a badge saying that you were there.

Fuck that. I'll drag a chair and cooler packed with anything I want to Monmouth Park. I can still get fucked up, eat what ever I want, no body bothers me, get some sun and I might win a few bucks.

Pubs are way better than nightclubs.Going to nightclubs just ruins your beauty sleep :)

Indeed! Nightclubs are shit. Pubs are laid back, and basically what you see is what you see. Nightclubs bring out the Tony Montana atmosphere.