• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How big is your willy?

How big is your willy?

• Under 4 inches

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4-5 inches

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 5-6 inches

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • 6-7 inches

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • 7-8 inches

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Over 8 inches

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters
Let me go and ask him

So, about half of us are honest. :clap:

Ha, I was thinking the same thing. The average penis length is around 5.4-5.8", depending on the "study." Either we are the most well hung message board on the internet, or some dudes are not being honest. :1orglaugh

Ike Stain

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner
I have to concur with Shifty and Cunning. Statistically the average is 5" to 6", so people are definitely adding an inch or two, despite the anonymity of the poll.

Now me, my cock is so big, I scare myself.

Last time I got an erection, it tore a hole in the space/time continuum. Luckily, my cock was big enough to plug the hole, and I shot a load of semen that filled the alternate universe.

Yes, I drowned and entire alternate universe in semen.

Scarface7

Banned
Long enough for me to flip off the light switch from my bed.

9 inches. Having a big cock is overrated, I wish mine was just average because most girls can't handle the size of mine, it sucks.

.. Mines about 10... millimeters :(

I dunno, would you like me to Free it for you? :1orglaugh

Huh? Get it? Yeah . . . ? Free my "willy"? Huh? "Free Willy"? Yeah, you got it. You got it . . .

Ha . . . . haha . . . . he he he . . . .

:bawling:

So big one time it was mistaken for a flag pole and I was waving the American flag proudly from my shaft. And that was just the morning wood.

Oh and you know the Staircase to Heaven song? My penis is the staircase and inspiration. If you make it to the top and I get excited it turns into a fun slide all the way back down!