• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How big is your willy?

How big is your willy?

• Under 4 inches

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • 4-5 inches

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • 5-6 inches

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • 6-7 inches

Votes: 45 43.3%
  • 7-8 inches

Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Over 8 inches

Votes: 11 10.6%

• Total voters

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Just a couple of pubic hairs over 7 in's. I measured it like you said, then the bastard spat at me. I think you should show me yours to make up for it. :D

I have an eleven inch penis. Around. Think about it...

(I'm actually just average, but if there's a chance to make a Steve Stifler reference, I'm gonna to do it.)

Oooohhhh Stiflers mom.....

Back on topic. My Willie wears a headband, has braids and a beard and doesn't pay it's taxes.

emceeemcee

Banned
There are a ton of hot chicks that are my favs but just in the past few days, I must say the lineup has experienced a seismic shift with the discoveries of Marry Queen and Bettina DiCapri.....

whoa....thanks for bringing those two to my attention.

pinkprincess

Closed Account
Hey guys, thanks for voting. Based on the results so far and using a highly scientific mathematically formula devised by err... oh yeah me lol. The average penis size is around 6.3 inches long. However, I know you guys love to boast and exaggerate, so I am deducting 0.5 inches for that (boo ya whore :weeping: lol!). I was going to knock an inch off so I am being kind to ya. :thumbsup:

That means the average penis size is around 5.8 inches!

This is about right.

http://i.imgur.com/qUtUJ.jpg
qUtUJ.jpg

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Hey guys, thanks for voting. Based on the results so far and using a highly scientific mathematically formula devised by err... oh yeah me lol. The average penis size is around 6.3 inches long. However, I know you guys love to boast and exaggerate, so I am deducting 0.5 inches for that (boo ya whore :weeping: lol!). I was going to knock an inch off so I am being kind to ya. :thumbsup:

Probably the only time in my life I'll be above average, so....

:partysml:

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
All the puns and gags have been said already. I'm left with making something out of "Willy Wonka". Someone wanna help me?

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
Something involving a Golden Ticket and/or an Oompa-Loompa?

My college principal's name was wilson but we called him willy. he's no more though

im a modest 6" to be exact. always wanted a couple of inches more though. blame it on my indian genes.

once again mine is almost 6 inches. its actually about 5.8 or 5.9 inches.

It ain't too long but it sure is skinny.

Now your turn Princess. How big is your pussy? Play with it a little until it's all nice and wet. Now, start shoving ping pong balls up there until you can fit no more. Then start squeezing and shoot 'em all around the room and count 'em up. How many?

Video documentation of this activity is strongly preferred and will be necessary to validate your findings for official purposes.

My penis is 16.5 cm and that is 6.5 inch. For the ones that dont believe me I can make
a picture when I measure it. But I think that I dont bother you whit that. :D