• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How big is your dick?

How Big is your Dick when its Hard?

• 4 inches or less

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 5 Inches

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • 6 Inches

Votes: 91 31.0%
  • 7 Inches

Votes: 91 31.0%
  • 8 inches

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • 9 Inches

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • 10 Inches or Bigger

Votes: 12 4.1%

• Total voters

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Is this true? My dad is hung more than me, and from someone or another (I think I was evesdroping on a my mom and someone else) I heard my moms side were pin-dicks. I happen to have a hard 5. It's small, but the women I have fucked have all said they like it. I don't know, I also rub clits and work my dick very hard and I am always rock, so I guess I make up for it in other ways :dunno:

::reads this all seriously like every other post... until I look over at his Dirk Diggler avatar::

LOL! Aw that's sorta funny, yeah! Eh, maybe he just liked the movie. Right?

On-topic reply: 8, give or take depending on how nasty she's talking.. what I'm watching.. if it's the fifth or first time sexing that day. Meh. It's just a cock. An annoying, needy cock that needs to stop refilling the nut reservoirs. Stop producing so much testosterone and just stay warm'n'comfy down in those cottony cages of white.

I think I am sixer, though not entirely sure. As many have already said, it depends on the mood and what is going on and what I am looking at. Sometimes wish it was bigger, I'm not going to lie. but what you have is what you have and there isnt much you ca do about it. You just keep going along and try to kick goals with both feet.

4 inches = 10cm
5 inches = 12.5cm
6 inches = 15cm
7 inches = 18cm
8 inches = 20.5cm
9 inches = 23cm
10 inches = 25.5cm
There's centimeters for those people how don't use inches Very Happy

Alight so lets all be honest on this one. how big is your dick when its hard?

I want to see if the average really is 6 inches, like everyone says. AND DONT LIE LOL!

I think, I'm avarage; 6 inches.:nanner:

broderic_randal

Closed Account
Because he's gay and wants to fantasise over big dicks....shhh...anyway I chose 10 inches or bigger for a joke. I dunno what size my dick is. I don't go around measuring with a ruler.

i chose 10 inches or bigger, because no one here is ever going to see my penis, so no one can tell me that i am a liar

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
i chose 10 inches or bigger, because no one here is ever going to see my penis, so no one can tell me that i am a liar

Translation: "I'm lying online and telling you about it. So you cant call me a liar."

Well isnt THAT an oxymoron. ;)

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
Re: How big is your dick?

Grab a 10" cucumber. Cut it down to 8.5". Throw that out. See that tiny little 1.5" piece that still have sitting on the counter? Yeeeeeah, that's still bigger than me.

I'm about 7.5 normally, but if i've got a HUGE boner, i can get close to 8. I like my size (not huge but on the bigger side) but it'd be nice to say i'm a full 8". Not quite there though.

Just right :)