• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

How big is your dick?

How Big is your Dick when its Hard?

• 4 inches or less

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • 5 Inches

Votes: 36 12.2%
  • 6 Inches

Votes: 91 31.0%
  • 7 Inches

Votes: 91 31.0%
  • 8 inches

Votes: 41 13.9%
  • 9 Inches

Votes: 11 3.7%
  • 10 Inches or Bigger

Votes: 12 4.1%

• Total voters
Big enough to be proud of it...
Big enough to not to be ashamed of...
Small enough to not frighten somebody...
Small enough to fit in my underwear...

That´s said enough.

Where is the sense in this thread? Adolescence? Fear not to be able to please all tha´ girlz?

So maybe I can tell ya something brotha´... don´t be paranoid... but... yours is shorter than you think! ...Really!

Here you can find some ABSOLUTELY average and small dicks (by the way... NO FAKE!):

http://www.freaksofcock.com/main2/index.php?p=1

If yours is smaller than this... you definitely have a problem!

:rofl:

Why is it most guys on the internet claim to have an 8 inch cock? Internet tough guys and liars if you ask me.

At my fullest I'm 6.5 (probably 6.25 with a standard erection) and not very thick, about 4.75. I wish it was bigger but I guess it could be worse.

Probably because people aren't going to mention their size if it's not's exceptional. It's like how most of us wouldn't bother mentioning our heights unless we were at least 6'4" or something.

There's also the dubious measuring methods. A legit 7-incher could easily come out half an inch longer if he wanted. Then round up to the nearest inch, and you get a really exaggerated cock size.

Less than 5, but hard enough

4 inches = 10cm
5 inches = 12.5cm
6 inches = 15cm
7 inches = 18cm
8 inches = 20.5cm
9 inches = 23cm
10 inches = 25.5cm
There's centimeters for those people how don't use inches Very Happy

Alight so lets all be honest on this one. how big is your dick when its hard?

I want to see if the average really is 6 inches, like everyone says. AND DONT LIE LOL!
smile.gif

smile.gif

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:1orglaugh:surprise:

The thing is. She measured it.

As a scientist. A single subjective point of view is just not 'there.'

Though in her telling the tounge rules

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Mine is called Voodoo Child, because it can be standing next to a mountain and chop it down with the edge of it's hand, and it is only 5 inches!

I have one that is 6 inches 3 that are 7 2 that are 8 inches.... Wait are toys included? Well I don't care they are now. :tongue:

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
If some dude asked me this in a bar, when he woke up in said bar, he'd be picking his teeth up and running for the dentist.