• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

House GOP leaders...vote no on 9/11 bill

:1orglaugh:1orglaugh

It just wouldn't be meester though if he didn't make up his mind first before someone explained to him the facts.:2 cents:

And he wants to know why I called him an idiot.

Mayhem

Banned
Y'know, I've been laying low and reading along here. Meester makes some valid points that are worth considering. Yes, I am dry-heaving as I type this, but his points and questions do deserve consideration.

Y'know, I've been laying low and reading along here. Meester makes some valid points that are worth considering. Yes, I am dry-heaving as I type this, but his points and questions do deserve consideration.

This is all being paid for by closing a tax loophold that permits foregin companies that operate in the USA to not pay taxes.

No one American will be taxed for this...just foregin companies that are curently NOT paying taxes.

Mayhem

Banned
This is all being paid for by closing a tax loophold that permits foregin companies that operate in the USA to not pay taxes.

No one American will be taxed for this...just foregin companies that are curently NOT paying taxes.

I believe you implicitly. I'm just saying, after reading all posts on this thread, BOTH sides are making valid points and that should be respected. Left-right, Meester-Mega, pro-con, let's just acknowledge that this isn't a cut-and-dried situation and respect where the other side is coming from.

Now, where's Vlad when we need him? :eek:

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
How fucking pathetic are the GOP on this issue. To them Vets and 9/11 are political tools.

well war is always war for profit and our government brought down the towers. Should be pretty clear their agenda.

well war is always war for profit and our government brought down the towers. Should be pretty clear their agenda.

Are you a "truther"?

He makes valid points only if the facts are different and he was going according to that.

But he's conflating different issues. The 9/11 victims fund(s) which was depleted in 2003 has nothing to do with the illnesses the first responders and volunteers are suffering years later.

The circumstance was unknown and as these things go...it had to graduate from isolated incidents, to a general trend to, to a pattern, to possible epidemic. That cycle isn't developed overnight.:2 cents:

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Fuck the GOP. That's all I have to say.

^Um, you have a strange way of trying to convince people. Mindless, error-filled rants? I'm guessing there has to be a better way to persuade people :dunno:

Listen to yourself--how much is each life worth? Are you now in Population Control for the World State/Brave New World?

I seem to recall at the time that the big scandal was the fact that Insurance companies didn't cover terrorism or acts of war. Don't you remember how the economy plunged right after 9/11 and the insurance companies (like usual) were the first to run for the exits during a tragedy.

How much is each life worth? That's the kind of bullshit that only a republican can come up with.

Man, I'm not the one putting a monetary value on the lives.
I'm speaking out against it 20 times in this thread so far.
The federal Gov put a value on each.
The state of New york put a value on each.
The Airlines and the insurance companies put a value on each.
the charities put a value on each.
The people who accepted and took the money put a value on each.
And some of you here saying they deserve, they deserve are putting a value on each, although nobody's said exactly what the value is.

a bunch of guys smuggled box cutters on 4 planes and took control of them.
thousands of people died.

there is no negligence on anybodys part.
nobody should have given anybody anything other than charity.
charity is volunteer, and with estimated 1.5 billion dollars donated to charities that should more than cover medical care .

yeah people got hurt, people got killed, and because of that many many people got rich and set for life.
I do have a problem with that..........and I'm the one being told that I'm putting a money value on lives?
unreal.

Man, I'm not the one putting a monetary value on the lives.
I'm speaking out against it 20 times in this thread so far.
The federal Gov put a value on each.
The state of New york put a value on each.
The Airlines and the insurance companies put a value on each.
the charities put a value on each.
The people who accepted and took the money put a value on each.
And some of you here saying they deserve, they deserve are putting a value on each, although nobody's said exactly what the value is.

a bunch of guys smuggled box cutters on 4 planes and took control of them.
thousands of people died.

there is no negligence on anybodys part.
nobody should have given anybody anything other than charity.
charity is volunteer, and with estimated 1.5 billion dollars donated to charities that should more than cover medical care .

yeah people got hurt, people got killed, and because of that many many people got rich and set for life.
I do have a problem with that..........and I'm the one being told that I'm putting a money value on lives?
unreal.

You might have a very good point if that is what this was about.:horse: