• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

hottest new big tit net babe

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Both Karina and Terry are examples of girls who are saved by their boobs. They're both a little overweight and only kind of cute. Same thing with Christy Marks.

What the hell is wrong with u people? Thos girls are fat and ugly!!! How could u possibly think those girls are hot. If both of those girls lost 100 pounds I still would not think they were hot.
Both Karina and Terry are examples of girls who are saved by their boobs. They're both a little overweight and only kind of cute. Same thing with Christy Marks.
Huh?

Both Karina Hart and Terry Nova have 40-28-40 figures, which is +4 inches on each dimension from 36-24-36, and considered hourglass. Both are wider hourglasses. From the side you can see how little extra fat they have, which is completely different than women with 1-2" and are an oval closer to a circle than a flat oval. At most if they dropped 30lbs they would be near-anorexic at 36-24-36 and a size 8 or so, with major ribcage exposed. There are just some women with a wider structure that cannot break a size 10 without health issues.

One of the most mainstream examples of this was Kate Dillon. She can't drop below a size 10 without incurring major health issues. She couldn't maintain a size 6 after age 16, as her womanly figure appeared, and she went from being the "Next Cindy Crawford" to the "fat model" as her health deteriorated. She maintains a healthy size 14 today, could be 2-4 sizes smaller and still healthy, but she likes having the extra 20-30lbs. and not "fighting" the width game.

In the case of Terry Nova, her soft breasts suggest pregnancy. That's typically where most women get an extra 2-4" on their hips. Such busty women go from being an apple to a perfect hourglass with pregnancy, and gain a permanent cup size with some softness. A lot of Slavic-Hungarian-Etc... women are apple shaped with large breasts, including my wife's paternal grandmother. The rest of her figure comes from her Italian mother's thin hourglass.

When I met my wife she was much like Kate Dillon, size 6, 36-26-34, 125lbs. and starving herself to health issues. She is most healthy at a size 10, 38-28-36, 140-150lbs. and I love her with an extra 30lbs. at 40/42-30+-38 at size 14. She has been tested with her structure and without any fat 0% she'd be 126lbs, so her ideal aimpoint is 140lbs for 11-12% minimum that a woman needs. Some women are just like that, and I like them healthy at 150lbs.

Not everyone can be capable of Sandee Westgate's, size 0-2, unreal hourglass. Sandee Westgate is hot, but she's also a rarity. In fact, I've seen plenty of petite women in a size 6 who don't have the curves and more fat on their stomach than a size 10-14 Karina or Terry. The best test for weight is how much your gut sticks out. If it's 1" or less, you're healthy. BMI has never been, it's an average, not a specific use case for women. That's why they do the fat tests to find out how much you'd weight without fat.

I am extremely picky in the type of women I go for. I don't go for spoon/pear/bell or straight shaped full figured women (FFW) and rarely a big beautiful woman (BBW, clearly someone that has more than 1" on their stomach). Even Kerry Marie went too heavy for my preferences (although I still think she's got a stunning Greek profile and the most perfect breasts ever). I've never loved women for their breasts, but their wide, fuller breasts have typically been the bonus for preferring any hourglass (short or tall) and stocky-apple women.

People argue that Denise Milani has a gut and she's not fit either, until they realize it's on a 19" mid-section. The organs and abs do have to fit in the body, and they fit differently on different people, quite healthy people. At most Karina and Terry are 30lbs. beyond their ideal -- at most.